The College Basketball Post

:lol: twitter already on it
Cal always recruiting

Hope Cal doesn't call them off in the second,record for fewest points allowed is 20 I think....We got a shot..

I don't see anyone but duke potentially having a shot. Maybe wisconsin thats it.

If im in the sec im marking kentucky on my calendar as the game to show out. U have a good game against them u migjt as well punch ur ticket to the l

Last edited:
It's going to take an A game from Duke, Wisconsin etc and a C game for Kentucky to knock them off. And even then..

Whiskey don't have a chance in hell, they have no playmakers outside of Jackson and big K. I'm about to label Dekker a no show when the big lights come on. Dude was straight ghost vs Duke and a number of teams this year.

I think it will take a special night for duke to beat them.

Man this team might be the best Cal has had since D. Rose and J. Wall teams. I mean this team does not give up layups, you def earned it if you get on against them. Then you got Ullis pestering at the top, so it's hard to get into your offense. Man them boys are real.

Last edited:
Wiskey could do it, they shoot 3's and they have size, it would take an incrdibly hot say from 3, and a bade kentucky night but its possible.

Duke would have to play lights out, and I wonder if some of those quick jumper on the block Okafor loves so much would be blocked vs WCS or towns.

Last edited:
Everyone on Wisky can make a play, they certainly have a chance on any given night to upset Kentucky

Duke as well, they actually can play some D this year. Have three nice options on offense

Zags and Zona more fringe but they both have big men to help combat Kentucky's ridiculous frontline depth

The Kentucky v Louisville game will tell me a lot

Last edited:
You need one of these random mid major teams that are stupid hot from 3 to beat Kentucky. Like Northern Iowa against Kansas years ago.

Combo of Kentucky not taking their opponent serious plus outside shooting is the only way.

Bruh did you watch the duke game? Dudes were shook to put the ball on the floor out there, except Jackson.
Yup.. I don't take that game and make a judgement for the rest of the season though. I've been keeping tabs on Wisky all year, they are very impressive to me on both ends of the floor. Duke is also one of the best teams in the nation

@ESPNStatsInfo
Tough college basketball Saturday for Great Lake State
Michigan falls to SMU, 4th loss in a row
No. 25 Michigan St loses to Texas Southern

-I feel as if Louisville will go UK a tough game just b/c they will make it really physical...still like UK to win though.

I think UK will lose on the road against an SEC team they shouldn't lose to later on in the year (February)...they'll get lazy/bored and a team will come out shooting lights out and have a ton more energy. Something like @Tennessee or @LSU. They show up big time for the "TV games" and then relax against the poor teams...(Buffalo/Columbia)...

-Kelly Oubre yesterday. My goodness. Finally had his coming out party.

Really like the way KU has come along since the UK game. Losing Graham is definitely going to hurt, but I have liked the way they responded since that horrible night in November.

-So, uh, Big Ten...how many teams they going to get in? 

Michigan/Michigan State both NIT teams as of today, you'd think. Nebraska as well.

Back
Top Bottom