The College Basketball Post

Joseph really gonna go up with his right hand on that layup attempt? 
mean.gif

Nova survives

Last edited:
I swear this PG that Boeheim recruited is straight garbage man. Makes the worst decisions in crunch time

he did the same thing in UMich game as well

Syracuse gon have a tough time making the tourney

Ennis smh dude riding the bench for the suns. shouldve returned back and flourished

Ennis smh dude riding the bench for the suns. shouldve returned back and flourished
Eh, depends on his financial situation. He parlayed a great season into a first round selection and guaranteed money

Had he returned, sure he might have had more college success but it would have also been more time for his pro ceiling to be exposed

Not to mention Ennis still might be a good pro, the Suns are just loaded at guard right now

Eh, depends on his financial situation. He parlayed a great season into a first round selection and guaranteed money

Had he returned, sure he might have had more college success but it would have also been more time for his pro ceiling to be exposed

Not to mention Ennis still might be a good pro, the Suns are just loaded at guard right now

Nah I know fam. I always want dudes to get the money, college aint doing **** for them..but as a cuse fan just want kaleb outta here. dude is trash.

UK [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom