The College Basketball Post

Harrison twins.. 
mean.gif

Love Harrel but no NBA team would take him over WCS.

Seriously will Cal give these Harrison twins the shove out the door? even though they wont be first rounders? I mean I feel like it would damage Kentucky recruiting brand if the Harrisons declare and go outside the top 30.

But on the other hand they really stink.

Last edited:
Love Harrel but no NBA team would take him over WCS.

Seriously will Cal give these Harrison twins the shove out the door? even though they wont be first rounders? I mean I feel like it would damage Kentucky recruiting brand if the Harrisons declare and go outside the top 30.

Coach Cal will be brutally honest with them either way, and either way I don't think it hurts KU brand or Cal brand. In this Youtube age the Harrison Twins perception is well known, it aint Cal's fault for how things turned out

WCS seems like he a lock to be top 10 possibly better. Devin Booker should also be a high first rounder in 2016, love that guy but will want to see him in an expanded role next season as a SOPH

Last edited:

Yo they absolutely stink.

I think Aaron will go 1st round off sticky being 6'5 2 that can shoot and so-so finish.

Yo they absolutely stink.

I think Aaron will go 1st round off sticky being 6'5 2 that can shoot and so-so finish.

he can shoot?

this is news to me. career 35% shooter from college 3, poor from the free throw line. he's a second rounder at best.

I'd draft Trez top 10 but not over WCS.

He's easily Tyson Chandler and maybe even more, he's just so athletic/fluid naturally at his size.

Has good hands too, I definitely see him being an anchor for a contending team.

Back
Top Bottom