The College Basketball Post

Santana is on Under Armour now?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

He +!%!+#+ choked at the line

laugh.gif
i thought you were talking about the OSU/Miami game...thought i neverfast forwarded it back to live.

damn Miami.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
could purdue get a call on their home floor already? jesus christ, duke is getting duke-calls in someone else's building...a top 10 team no less...they're just knocking boilers to the ground left and right with no whistles

i respect the way coach K teaches defense... but holy *@#$ refs, you gotta set the tone early with all that contact - if you let them ride every guy that waynow, you've gotta let it go all game.. and there's gonna be a fist-fight out there in about 5 minutes if you don't clean up the dookies defense..and i don't think any of those guys want it with Steroids Kramer.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Miami...
eyes.gif
We were missing our best player in Jack McClinton and Eddie Rios, I'm pretty pissed about the loss but there's only so much you can do,hopefully McClinton isn't suspended and we can bounce back against Kentucky...

Well I was referring specifically to not catching a simple pass that led to a crucial turnover. You can do something about that.

laugh.gif
i'm tellin you, somebody is throwin hands in this game too.. these refs are letting this get WAY too physical.

Why does yuku ALWAYS take a dump during good games? christ, @#$$ this board already... least reliable place i visit on the internet

Purdue's band playing Journey.
pimp.gif

I have to admit, I thought Calasan was a grade A bum while watching one of the Old Spice games. He looks like he's a good 36 years old.
laugh.gif

Duke is hitting a lot of shots... Purdue is playing poorly... but both of those should come back towards the mean here and we should have a good game.

Do we really learn anything about Duke tonight? Wake me up in March.

They do what they do extremely well.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Latavious Williams...anyone know the deal or opinions of him
nerd.gif
Heavy Baylor lean last I heard...

Dude's long and athletic, though. He'd really fit in well in that Baylor offense.

Oh, it's funny how college coaches find spots in the lineup for 6-foot-8 forwards who can leap out of the gym. That's the book on Williams, whom most evaluators compare to Tyrus Thomas, a Chicago Bulls "veteran" who was one-and-done at LSU.

Back in like May, his top 5 included I think K-State, Mississippi State, Auburn, Florida, and Marquette...a lot of schools really backed off of him a lot whenthey found out that he was most likely going to be a grade risk, and might not qualify. Baylor has been on him consistently all throughout, and I thinkthat's gonna go a long way in getting him. They tried to push for a signature early in the signing period, but Williams said he wanted to wait.

Miami without McClinton is real mediocre. They shoulda won that game. Dumb mistake on Jack's part, but whatever.

Two things:
1) NJIT 39 losses in a row.
2) Seton Hall...that's right...The Pirates are 6-1.

Back
Top Bottom