The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

I like this scene because it shows that for all of his power, Homelander is still an idiot who is in over his head. He folded the moment he had to answer anything more than basic questions about his plan.

Well yeah his character has taken on the role of their world's Donal.....you know what? Nevermind.

I like this scene because it shows that for all of his power, Homelander is still an idiot who is in over his head. He folded the moment he had to answer anything more than basic questions about his plan.

This is one of my favorite scenes of the show so far. He's actually becoming a hero instead of just pretending to be one. I really like A-train's redemption arc but it all but confirms that he will die soon.

I'm finally starting to like A Train, so I know he's not long for The Boys.

How long Frenchie been a frank eater???

images (28).jpeg

**** seemed outta no where.

Always, but the way it was introduced in this season was clunky. Like we're in the middle of a riot then to the viewer he just randomly tongues down someone. His storyline is weak this season.

Then turns himself in. Maybe they writing him out.

Popular opinion in here is that A-Train is out soon.
I think it's the newest character: Sister Sage. I think they wrote her in just to have her axed.
Also, watching Gen V, it feels like Tek Knight in Gen V is what they're trying to portray Sage as in The Boys; just knowing things at a macro level and using that knowledge for evil.

Should i give Gen V a second try? I started episode 1 but my schedule got in the way.
To the thread…am I crazier in saying I enjoyed Gen V season one more than season four of the Boys? I liked the story more…but Boys has the characters and better performance despite how paint by numbers and status quo this season is…

To the thread…am I crazier in saying I enjoyed Gen V season one more than season four of the Boys? I liked the story more…but Boys has the characters and better performance despite how paint by numbers and status quo this season is…
I'm on episode 4 of Gen V and I completely agree with you.

I agree, it's a fresh perspective. The OG is heavy and getting a bit long in the tooth, good thing it has an end coming up.

Ashley Is the star of the show :lol: :pimp: Along with Butcher & Homelander

Butcher storyline been great this season
The hallucination reveal was done well

Back
Top Bottom