The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

I really like the episode but my only critique is how they handled sister sage. When writing characters The guidance is "show, don't tell" (ie: if a character is strong, don't say they're strong show their strength). They set up sister sage to be "The smartest person in the world" but she never acted that smart. She was arrogant, overconfident and got outsmarted and I'm maneuvered constantly. I know that being smart doesn't make you clairvoyant but she didn't seem like that much of a threat to anyone despite her intellect.

She seems to have some master plan that no one else is aware of, not even homelander. Maybe something will happen in the season finale to turn things around but it seems like a wasted opportunity.

I thought this was a 10 episode season but apparently next week is the finale. There are a lot of storylines that need to be wrapped up

- Ryan and his whole drama with homelander and Billy
- starlight being kidnapped
- Presidential assassination
- Stan Edgar is just hanging out there now that he's out of prison. Are they going to wrap this up or just leave it hanging for next season?
- A-train and his family leaving
- the virus that kills the Supes and the scientist hobbling around on one leg out there

It definitely seems like one or both of these characters is going to die. They've given a train so much screen time and they've done such a good job with his redemption arc that I think he gets killed next week. At this point I'm actually more invested in a train having a happy ending than anyone else.

So was Sage into kink with the Deep. But craving the B B C from Noir? I was so confused.

I’m glad there’s only one episode left. I want season five. That is where the crazy and probably the worst standards of decency will be demonstrated.

So much to cover with 1 episode left!

How did the shapeshifter know the combo to the safe? I'm assuming that taking on Starlight's form, they also know her thoughts?
I wonder what Ryan was gonna say.
Why didn't they kill Deep when they had the chance?
"What do you mean lobotomizing herself?" 😂😂😂💀

I thought this was a 10 episode season but apparently next week is the finale. There are a lot of storylines that need to be wrapped up

- Ryan and his whole drama with homelander and Billy
- starlight being kidnapped
- Presidential assassination
- Stan Edgar is just hanging out there now that he's out of prison. Are they going to wrap this up or just leave it hanging for next season?
- A-train and his family leaving
- the virus that kills the Supes and the scientist hobbling around on one leg out there

It definitely seems like one or both of these characters is going to die. They've given a train so much screen time and they've done such a good job with his redemption arc that I think he gets killed next week. At this point I'm actually more invested in a train having a happy ending than anyone else.

The Ryan/Homelander/Butcher storyline doesn't have to wrap up next week. That can carry over.
Same when Starlight; season can end with her in captivity.
Forgot about Giancarlo. 🤣
A-Train joining The Boys next season. 🔥
1-legged scientist will die early season 5.

IMG_1806.jpeg

Me waking up having Mr Nasty Time with Ashley wearing my A-Train exclusive Louis Vuitton shades.

Back
Top Bottom