The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

Holy ******* ****. I needed this Finale badly especially after that flaming bantha fodder known as The Acolyte.

Boys is modern day Game of Thrones. Gen V will be cool, but I'm ready for Season 5 to finish this thing.

Honestly with the current political climate, this season and this final episode scared the crap out of me…..

No better show on television.

What a ride this season has been. The final season is going to be insane.
I'm guessing those captured are gonna be sent to the same facility that the Gen V cast is in and they're gonna break out together.

No ******** i cried.

Just a little.

I was still laughing at the
giant peen.

I didnt notice what was happening at first.

But when i noticed......:emoji_cry::emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

She def my favorite character.

What a ride this season has been. The final season is going to be insane.
I'm guessing those captured are gonna be sent to the same facility that the Gen V cast is in and they're gonna break out together.

That would help with the transition to season 5; I can see the last two episodes involving this.
MM rocking the dead prez shirt this ep 🤌🏾🤌🏾

With the Jordan 7s as well:nthat:

Haven’t seen Gen Z so I thought those people that grabbed Frenchie and Kimiko were from that, but it sounds like y’all are saying they’re still in lockup.

Ashley died maybe, since they didn’t show her afterward? We have been told the serum is supposed to be precarious when injected in adults (even temp I assume), even when it hasn’t had the Ashley-effect on our main cast.

Homelander zapping Neumann on live TV :lol:

Make America Great Again = “Make America Super Again” (closing line of finale)

What a finale holy ****

Frenchie and Kimiko only for Frenchie to be taken away :frown:

RIP Vicky. Her reveal as a dupe towards the end of S2 was one of the best.

Can’t wait for Gen V and Season 5 now.

giphy (14).gif

01351ed34e28477fa696e455f7f93099_xl.jpg

I didnt know theyre a couple :wow:

Listening to Midnight Boys ep 8 review. Agree with many of their points. Whoever in this thread said it was a book end season is probably right (besides episode four for solidifying Homelander as an all time villain).

Wild how they could’ve had Ryan on their side if f they hadn’t tried to imprison him. Homie don’t play dat. You saw how he didn’t listen to Homelander who felt betrayed by Ryan having the pic in his bag. Now they pushed him further down the path of the villain.

And Ashley was definitely changing. Can’t believe she never thought of shooting her self up when Homelander kept demonstrating the superiority complex and she became fearful.

Nice to see the Gen V Characters. Curious if next season is them wrapping up with the Gen V heroes and Boys teaming up?

Haven’t seen Gen Z so I thought those people that grabbed Frenchie and Kimiko were from that, but it sounds like y’all are saying they’re still in lockup.

Ashley died maybe, since they didn’t show her afterward? We have been told the serum is supposed to be precarious when injected in adults (even temp I assume), even when it hasn’t had the Ashley-effect on our main cast.

Homelander zapping Neumann on live TV :lol:

Make America Great Again = “Make America Super Again” (closing line of finale)

Def watch Gen Z. Aside from it being a great show, it does dive deeper into this universe and does well to tie into The Boys.

No way Ashley's dead. They wouldn't show her starting to mutate... cut away... and not mention her again. Show runners holding that on the side, ready for S5.

Ryan - Interesting how put-off he was by Homelander killing and hurting people... but then he started to enjoy his power when he had that creep director getting slapped around. And then when he killed Grace, he showed zero remorse or emotion! 😮

Kimiko finally saying her first word!

Def watch Gen Z. Aside from it being a great show, it does dive deeper into this universe and does well to tie into The Boys.

No way Ashley's dead. They wouldn't show her starting to mutate... cut away... and not mention her again. Show runners holding that on the side, ready for S5.

Ryan - Interesting how put-off he was by Homelander killing and hurting people... but then he started to enjoy his power when he had that creep director getting slapped around. And then when he killed Grace, he showed zero remorse or emotion! 😮

Kimiko finally saying her first word!

I believe her powers could be the following: Telepathy, Intelligence, or Medusa influenced.

Back
Top Bottom