The beginning of the end for BlackBerry

if all ya bb users are only worried about losing the keyboard invest in a android sidekick.... I could type without looking inside down on that thing.... and its touch screen 4G.... I no this might sound like a joke cause sidekicks have been played out by kids but its a great phone for its price ($100)... I don't personally own one but I've been thinking about getting one as my side phone to mess around with

if all ya bb users are only worried about losing the keyboard invest in a android sidekick.... I could type without looking inside down on that thing.... and its touch screen 4G.... I no this might sound like a joke cause sidekicks have been played out by kids but its a great phone for its price ($100)... I don't personally own one but I've been thinking about getting one as my side phone to mess around with

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Damn, so I guess I should get rid of mine huh.

Work on the clothes first bruh. Baby steps. You'll be fly in no time. 

hankmoody just set the 'blueprint' for your future.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Damn, so I guess I should get rid of mine huh.

Work on the clothes first bruh. Baby steps. You'll be fly in no time. 

hankmoody just set the 'blueprint' for your future.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Still dominates the corporate world. It's not going anywhere for awhile.

laugh.gif
 at the pace they are going not likely, apple is coming. FAST.
No.  Android is taking up a majority of the market.  You Apple fans never cease to amaze as how you think that company is taking over.  Android is by far dominating the market.  Multiple phones to choose from >>>>>>>>>>> 1 phone

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
 at the pace they are going not likely, apple is coming. FAST.
No.  Android is taking up a majority of the market.  You Apple fans never cease to amaze as how you think that company is taking over.  Android is by far dominating the market.  Multiple phones to choose from >>>>>>>>>>> 1 phone

I would expect AT&T to be one of the companies that supposedly gets "strong-armed" by RIM because they've released software updates days, even weeks, earlier than Verizon does and they released the Torch with all of its bugs.  If it's true then I hope Verizon takes the L and just markets the other android phones and the iphone...

I would expect AT&T to be one of the companies that supposedly gets "strong-armed" by RIM because they've released software updates days, even weeks, earlier than Verizon does and they released the Torch with all of its bugs.  If it's true then I hope Verizon takes the L and just markets the other android phones and the iphone...

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Absolute lies. I work for one of the biggest defense contractors and iPhones/Droids are replacing BB's in droves. BB, and RIM with it, is headed for the trash compactor. The world is ready to evolve.
LMAO WHAT. Blackberry is the better phone by faaar. Iphone is a joke its a kids toy. Every business person owns a Blackberry. The thought of an Iphone in the corporate world is ridiculous,  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ iphones
you obviously don't know anyone or anything about the corporate world, at my dads comapny they already gave out iphones instead to see how people liked them instead, blackberrys are dying out 

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Absolute lies. I work for one of the biggest defense contractors and iPhones/Droids are replacing BB's in droves. BB, and RIM with it, is headed for the trash compactor. The world is ready to evolve.
LMAO WHAT. Blackberry is the better phone by faaar. Iphone is a joke its a kids toy. Every business person owns a Blackberry. The thought of an Iphone in the corporate world is ridiculous,  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ iphones
you obviously don't know anyone or anything about the corporate world, at my dads comapny they already gave out iphones instead to see how people liked them instead, blackberrys are dying out 

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Dont these corp guys get the bb's for free? Their other/real phones be iphones and androids

yeah the company pays for my dads blackberry

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Dont these corp guys get the bb's for free? Their other/real phones be iphones and androids

yeah the company pays for my dads blackberry

Do any of y'all have the latest BB's? The Torch or 9780? The web browser on OS 6 is actually pretty good.

iPhone & Android are multimedia devices that can handle communications.
Blackberries are communication devices that can handle multimedia.

I can type on my Blackberry without looking and not have a single error. I'm talking about I can have my BB under the table while making eye contact with whoever is across from me and send a grammatically and spelling-wise perfect message effortlessly. iPhone would have that be nearly impossible except for some sort of Apple savant maybe.

I love my BB obviously... but I have an iPod touch for my portable multimedia needs.

Do any of y'all have the latest BB's? The Torch or 9780? The web browser on OS 6 is actually pretty good.

iPhone & Android are multimedia devices that can handle communications.
Blackberries are communication devices that can handle multimedia.

I can type on my Blackberry without looking and not have a single error. I'm talking about I can have my BB under the table while making eye contact with whoever is across from me and send a grammatically and spelling-wise perfect message effortlessly. iPhone would have that be nearly impossible except for some sort of Apple savant maybe.

I love my BB obviously... but I have an iPod touch for my portable multimedia needs.

Still have my BB for BBM and BBM ONLY

Only reason I still got a BB

I'm getting another phone next month ..

gonna keep my BB and put a small data plan on it just for BBM
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still have my BB for BBM and BBM ONLY

Only reason I still got a BB

I'm getting another phone next month ..

gonna keep my BB and put a small data plan on it just for BBM
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I love my blackberry. Why the hell are people so caught up on RIM dying if it doesn't even affect them? you don't own the phone, you hate the company for whatever reason, move on.

For me: best means of texting via the keyboard, incredible battery life, and BBM. I'm happy.

I love my blackberry. Why the hell are people so caught up on RIM dying if it doesn't even affect them? you don't own the phone, you hate the company for whatever reason, move on.

For me: best means of texting via the keyboard, incredible battery life, and BBM. I'm happy.

BB couldnt compete with true smart phones. IMO BB only caught on so fast because of the casual users, casual users are now dumping their blackberries for more advanced phones. They cant still have their enterprise sector for now but casual users are really what made them grow so fast at least mainstream wise.

BB couldnt compete with true smart phones. IMO BB only caught on so fast because of the casual users, casual users are now dumping their blackberries for more advanced phones. They cant still have their enterprise sector for now but casual users are really what made them grow so fast at least mainstream wise.

Back
Top Bottom