The beginning of the end for BlackBerry

I'll let all these ppl hypebeast over the iphone for days because they can stay on facebook 24/7, get a "cool" app that they only use for a few weeks...but at the same time can't send a simple text without random letters intervening due to the wack touchscreen.

Sticking w/ my BB Tour
smokin.gif

I went from my iPhone 3G to my blackberry 8200 (I had a BB prior as well), and I realized how much I love typing on the blackberry.

Hands down for texting, blackberry takes the cake. Sadly Apple wins in every other category.

I have my blackberry and my itouch so it's honestly a perfect balance for me.

I went from my iPhone 3G to my blackberry 8200 (I had a BB prior as well), and I realized how much I love typing on the blackberry.

Hands down for texting, blackberry takes the cake. Sadly Apple wins in every other category.

I have my blackberry and my itouch so it's honestly a perfect balance for me.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Listen to "The Critical Path" podcast with Horace Dediu, episode 2. He goes through how "synchronized" failure occurs in previously vaunted mobile companies.

pimp.gif

Thanks. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Listen to "The Critical Path" podcast with Horace Dediu, episode 2. He goes through how "synchronized" failure occurs in previously vaunted mobile companies.

pimp.gif

Thanks. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Still dominates the corporate world. It's not going anywhere for awhile.
Absolute lies. I work for one of the biggest defense contractors and iPhones/Droids are replacing BB's in droves. BB, and RIM with it, is headed for the trash compactor. The world is ready to evolve.

Seriously bro, this corporate thing is getting tired
laugh.gif

When you go in to urgrade your phone, and you see the Iphone & the Android phones, there is no way in hell that you are even gonna think about a blackberry. That is how I got my EVO the first time around. I was going in to get the Bold 9650 and then I saw the EVO for the same price and was like
eek.gif
. See ya
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Still dominates the corporate world. It's not going anywhere for awhile.
Absolute lies. I work for one of the biggest defense contractors and iPhones/Droids are replacing BB's in droves. BB, and RIM with it, is headed for the trash compactor. The world is ready to evolve.

Seriously bro, this corporate thing is getting tired
laugh.gif

When you go in to urgrade your phone, and you see the Iphone & the Android phones, there is no way in hell that you are even gonna think about a blackberry. That is how I got my EVO the first time around. I was going in to get the Bold 9650 and then I saw the EVO for the same price and was like
eek.gif
. See ya
roll.gif

Blackberry knows they are failing.

I was recently listening to their previous investor call and the co-ceo's have yet to acknowledge that their management structure is not working.

Is blackberry done. Yes. Will they ever compete. No.

They are in the same realm as Palm at this point. Even though they bought QNX they still have a bumpy road to achieving what was once had.

I am very sad with RIM, but they've dug this hole and I'm sure they're riding this till the end without a care in the world.

Blackberry had that mindset of 'we own the corporate world, we aint going anywhere :rolllin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
' and thats why they've lost 80 percent value.

Everyone except blind blackberry users know that its been a downward spiral. Just because you've been on top for so long doesn't mean you stay there. Theres not much a blackberry can do that android or ios cant do or wont be able to do.

Blackberry knows they are failing.

I was recently listening to their previous investor call and the co-ceo's have yet to acknowledge that their management structure is not working.

Is blackberry done. Yes. Will they ever compete. No.

They are in the same realm as Palm at this point. Even though they bought QNX they still have a bumpy road to achieving what was once had.

I am very sad with RIM, but they've dug this hole and I'm sure they're riding this till the end without a care in the world.

Blackberry had that mindset of 'we own the corporate world, we aint going anywhere :rolllin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
' and thats why they've lost 80 percent value.

Everyone except blind blackberry users know that its been a downward spiral. Just because you've been on top for so long doesn't mean you stay there. Theres not much a blackberry can do that android or ios cant do or wont be able to do.

i cant see how bb is falling and so many powerful people use blackberry our favorite artist actors our president i mean damn rim get it together make ur phones more marketable throw some style into it

i cant see how bb is falling and so many powerful people use blackberry our favorite artist actors our president i mean damn rim get it together make ur phones more marketable throw some style into it

And for the users that need a QWERTY keyboard, there's the Droid Pro (great phone other than the crappy battery life) and the Droid 2.

And for the users that need a QWERTY keyboard, there's the Droid Pro (great phone other than the crappy battery life) and the Droid 2.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Fandroid alert. 
When will people realize that business users don't have time for Androids. 

iPhone is taking over the game!

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Fandroid alert. 
When will people realize that business users don't have time for Androids. 

iPhone is taking over the game!

Back
Top Bottom