The beginning of the end for BlackBerry

As I'm reading through this thread and trying to send an email via my BB I get the hour glass/clock of death and it completely freezes up.

Un - *%*+ - believable.

As I'm reading through this thread and trying to send an email via my BB I get the hour glass/clock of death and it completely freezes up.

Un - *%*+ - believable.

Strongest phone i still have. my 8800 been through water, high hell heat, ran over and dropped to hell, and still goes strong. battery life still not decreasing.

Had a android for a month and that pos died on me. im hard on phones
nerd.gif

Strongest phone i still have. my 8800 been through water, high hell heat, ran over and dropped to hell, and still goes strong. battery life still not decreasing.

Had a android for a month and that pos died on me. im hard on phones
nerd.gif

I couldn't see myself dumping BB. I don't even use my BBM that much, either. The keyboard is great and the instant email, which I live and die by, is great. I don't use any apps, except my Google app, for maps. I also use mine as my MP3 player, which works fine too.

I couldn't see myself dumping BB. I don't even use my BBM that much, either. The keyboard is great and the instant email, which I live and die by, is great. I don't use any apps, except my Google app, for maps. I also use mine as my MP3 player, which works fine too.

It's funny I see this thread today. Just yesterday me and my boy (the last BB user I personally know) were just going over what phone he should get next because he is fed up with BB.

I owned an iphone 3g and 3gs. Then went to a BB Bold for 6 months. Then just a few weeks ago tried out a droid to give all the phones a chance. Honestly, who didn't see this coming? BB simply cannot compete w/ the likes of iphone/droid, and it's not even close. I loved my BB too. I loved the battery life and the keypad was second to none. End of the day, it's still playing its position in 3rd place, if not maybe worse.

It's funny I see this thread today. Just yesterday me and my boy (the last BB user I personally know) were just going over what phone he should get next because he is fed up with BB.

I owned an iphone 3g and 3gs. Then went to a BB Bold for 6 months. Then just a few weeks ago tried out a droid to give all the phones a chance. Honestly, who didn't see this coming? BB simply cannot compete w/ the likes of iphone/droid, and it's not even close. I loved my BB too. I loved the battery life and the keypad was second to none. End of the day, it's still playing its position in 3rd place, if not maybe worse.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I love my blackberry. Why the hell are people so caught up on RIM dying if it doesn't even affect them? you don't own the phone, you hate the company for whatever reason, move on.

For me: best means of texting via the keyboard, incredible battery life, and BBM. I'm happy.

Exac-ta-mundo! I really don't think they are going anywhere. Besides, all of this is just a wake-up call to them to step up their game, and they will.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I love my blackberry. Why the hell are people so caught up on RIM dying if it doesn't even affect them? you don't own the phone, you hate the company for whatever reason, move on.

For me: best means of texting via the keyboard, incredible battery life, and BBM. I'm happy.

Exac-ta-mundo! I really don't think they are going anywhere. Besides, all of this is just a wake-up call to them to step up their game, and they will.

This is my last blackberry, torch has been the worse BB an I've owned BB since 2006. I don't feel bad. Iphone 5 is next for me.

This is my last blackberry, torch has been the worse BB an I've owned BB since 2006. I don't feel bad. Iphone 5 is next for me.

i dont really like androids. and what stops me from ipone is my fat fingers wanting a keyboard.

I went from a google phone to the BB torch, which quite honestly fits me best. I don't use bbm too much. Use it mostly for text calls and email.

The only thing that sucks, is that after having it for only six months, it looks like crap bc i beat my phones up.

Quick question if you get insurance or apple icare and you iphone gets "stolen" can you get it replaced w a deductable under the care or warranty?

i dont really like androids. and what stops me from ipone is my fat fingers wanting a keyboard.

I went from a google phone to the BB torch, which quite honestly fits me best. I don't use bbm too much. Use it mostly for text calls and email.

The only thing that sucks, is that after having it for only six months, it looks like crap bc i beat my phones up.

Quick question if you get insurance or apple icare and you iphone gets "stolen" can you get it replaced w a deductable under the care or warranty?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

apple care only covers hardware stuff not theft or insurance claims.  you can get insurance for the iphone though which will cover that stuff.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

apple care only covers hardware stuff not theft or insurance claims.  you can get insurance for the iphone though which will cover that stuff.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

They need to better their web browser.

Understatement of the year. I love my BB, but it is too frustrating getting the clock ticking freeze on it JUST when I need it the most to quickly send a text or make a phone call. It is just too laggy. I barely go on the internet using it. iPhone 4S on sprint this fall. Day one for me.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

They need to better their web browser.

Understatement of the year. I love my BB, but it is too frustrating getting the clock ticking freeze on it JUST when I need it the most to quickly send a text or make a phone call. It is just too laggy. I barely go on the internet using it. iPhone 4S on sprint this fall. Day one for me.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

blackberry seemed untouchable just a few years back.

Unfortunately, they kept that same outlook for the following years in an industry that demands an update almost every 3 months.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

blackberry seemed untouchable just a few years back.

Unfortunately, they kept that same outlook for the following years in an industry that demands an update almost every 3 months.

Switching to an Iphone in a couple of months. Been with blackberry for 3 years already
Getting tired of it. Really tired of it. I'm bored

Back
Top Bottom