***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Need to get a cdq track of the Wayne/Eminem/Drake performance asap.
By the way....for all of you who were complaining about the censorship on this track.....yall must be east coasters.  I just watched it again on youtube, and I can only assume it was put on YT from a feed from the east coast.  When I watched it on cbs at its live (tape delayed) broadcast out here in California, there was FAR less censoring.  No extended silences at all. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

No, more people know her because of the Kanye incident, PERIOD. Not saying she wasn't famous before (like you knowing about her getting dumped and whatever else you posted) but I, along with millions, didn't know of her until Kanye blew her up.

Lady Gaga got robbed point blank. Beyonce would have been 2nd place with her boobs rounding 3rd and 4th.

oh of course more people know about her after the kanye incident, that's not the question.

it's that the people who didnt know about her till that point are not even her target audience. she's a country singing white girl. she doesn't need the hip hop community to sell records.
Pretty much. Sure, more people know her more because of that incident. But most of them probably still don't listen to her music anyways. She already had a large following long before that and it's part of the reason she won.

Some people need to stop bickering that Kanye put her on the map. She was already there and gaining a lot of attention before that. All he did was speed up the process if anything. If people didn't know about her before, they were going to regardless of what Kanye did.

Jesus *#%%*$% Christ, can someone please force some of Stevie Nicks or Elton John's drugs on Taylor Swift? Something to pump some life into that carcass full of "awww shucks" and "oh my god, I'm such an outsider and I can't believe I am here!" It's old and contrived. And close your mouth, please.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

computer_guy_grumpy.jpg

Jesus *#%%*$% Christ, can someone please force some of Stevie Nicks or Elton John's drugs on Taylor Swift? Something to pump some life into that carcass full of "awww shucks" and "oh my god, I'm such an outsider and I can't believe I am here!" It's old and contrived. And close your mouth, please.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Jesus %$+%%%# Christ, can someone please force some of Stevie Nicks or Elton John's drugs on Taylor Swift? Something to pump some life into that carcass full of "awww shucks" and "oh my god, I'm such an outsider and I can't believe I am here!" It's old and contrived. And close your mouth, please.

Or just get her some singing lessons. I dont think she hit a single note in her whole set. Stevie Nicks was trying to help her out and motioned to her twice that she was like a half octave too low but she could never find it. But its all good, Im done hating her. I hope she makes long paper.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

He's got a point though. the girl is %@$%%!% boring...

check some of her interviews she's down to earth
But its all good, Im done hating her. I hope she makes long paper.

dont worry boo boo, her paper is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong already

I'm not doubting she is down to earth. The naive "awww shucks" thing is just tired. We get it. It's boring. Get this girl an abortion, some blow and some heartache caused by her boyfriend fingerbanging one of Katy Perry's stinkier holes.

Nice to see Roberta Flack though!

i see what you're sayin but it's nice to see someone famous who isn't too cool for the earth.

you see one person that genuinely seems like a nice girl and she's deemed boring cuz she's not scandalous like her counterparts.

I'm not saying she is boring because she isn't scandalous. I'm saying anything would help stifle the collective yawns.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i see what you're sayin but it's nice to see someone famous who isn't too cool for the earth.

you see one person that genuinely seems like a nice girl and she's deemed boring cuz she's not scandalous like her counterparts.
She doesn't have to be scandalous to be interesting. she is just a boring $*!%%!% person. flat out.

Taylor getting the Steve Nash-MVP type hate
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Well deserved Album of the Year. Fearless is nothing but hits. Now I gotta get around to hearing the song ("Breathless") she did for the Haiti benefit album...

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

so who liked the two gay dudes performances at the beginning ?

I thought it was two girls performing.

grin.gif
I was fooled too, until i saw mr gaga's neck.. dudes looked brolic ..like ultimate warrior x broc lesner combo

brock-lesnar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom