***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

It wasn't on cable it was on CBS which is normal broadcast and we don't have a watershed in this country.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

All I know is that Pink's performance %##%+%$ on everyone's, and Beyonce (although she can sing) stays recycling performances from her tours.
Beyonce is bland as hell to me, she's like that hot girl you knew since 3rd grade, her acceptance speeches are all the same and boring, her personality has no edge

thats why GaGa gets my vote and I wouldnt have been mad if she won AOTY, you'll find something different in all of her performances

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

9823820-1.jpg

laugh.gif
%!@+!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

All I know is that Pink's performance %##%+%$ on everyone's, and Beyonce (although she can sing) stays recycling performances from her tours.
Beyonce is bland as hell to me, she's like that hot girl you knew since 3rd grade, her acceptance speeches are all the same and boring, her personality has no edge

thats why GaGa gets my vote and I wouldnt have been mad if she won AOTY, you'll find something different in all of her performances

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

9823820-1.jpg

laugh.gif
%!@+!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you got the nerve to call Beyonce boring but defend Taylor Swift when called the same thing?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you got the nerve to call Beyonce boring but defend Taylor Swift when called the same thing?
grin.gif

I said her speeches are boring, and her personality is bland
alien.gif

yall know the only reason gaga dresses like that is because she thinks she's gonna get some air time. her whole outfit goes to waste if america doesn't get to see it. thats one of her selling points having people say "whats gaga gonna wear?!" im not knockin her, its keeps her name relevant and everything, im just saying yall should know why she dresses like that. she know what shes doin.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

this grammys got me thinkin this illuminati stuff is real. my friend whos into all of this said someone would be "stripped naked and be baptized into the circle infront of the public"
THEN LO AND BE #!@%!$$ HOLD... this broad pink walked out, got "naked" and got dipped into a pool of water, put on display, then she walked off.

im not sayin i belive all this crap... but come on.
thank for having an open mind

also that beyonce/jay z relationship seems so fake. that gif says it all

also did anyone notice the army/military theme in some of the performances?

Back
Top Bottom