***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

jjtf95.gif

dutty wine my girl dutty wine

You Swift defenders sound so silly.
Sit back and think about it. what if he never jumped on stage.
nerd.gif

I'm not gonna sit here and slurp Kanye, I'm just callin it like I see it.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

All I know is that Pink's performance %##%+%$ on everyone's, and Beyonce (although she can sing) stays recycling performances from her tours.
Like Pink hasn't done that cirque du soleil nonsense before?

Im sayin...

find a new gimmick.

Am I the only one that wasn't impressed with the Wayne/Em/Drake performance? Don't get me wrong, I give Drake his props for doing all he has done without even dropping an album, but the performance was boring IMO. Maybe I was expecting too much.

this grammys got me thinkin this illuminati stuff is real. my friend whos into all of this said someone would be "stripped naked and be baptized into the circle infront of the public"
THEN LO AND BE #!@%!$$ HOLD... this broad pink walked out, got "naked" and got dipped into a pool of water, put on display, then she walked off.

im not sayin i belive all this crap... but come on.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

this grammys got me thinkin this illuminati stuff is real. my friend whos into all of this said someone would be "stripped naked and be baptized into the circle infront of the public"
THEN LO AND BE $%+%%@# HOLD... this broad pink walked out, got "naked" and got dipped into a pool of water, put on display, then she walked off.

yea my one friend said the same thing AND he also said there would be penguins in attendance, I brushed him off but then...

THE TUXEDOS!!!!

smh.gif
off that. Grow up B

Im still salty YE wasnt there
smh.gif
does anyone have a video of Jay Z recieveing his award for run this town? I heard he made a shoutout to YE

Originally Posted by xblker47

Im still salty YE wasnt there
smh.gif
does anyone have a video of Jay Z recieveing his award for run this town? I heard he made a shoutout to YE

he said something along the lines of "shout out to 'Ye, one of the geniuses of our time who also executive produced the album"

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Am I the only one that wasn't impressed with the Wayne/Em/Drake performance? Don't get me wrong, I give Drake his props for doing all he has done without even dropping an album, but the performance was boring IMO. Maybe I was expecting too much.
Same, they don't have that much stage presence..

If Ye was there I bet a lot of people would've liked the performance

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I would be one of those people.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Maybe because he actually has stage presence...

i dont know what disguist me more,the fact that people think taylor had no fame before kanye or the fact that theres so many males praising taylor swifts music in here

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

THEN LO AND BE $%+%%@# HOLD... this broad pink walked out, got "naked" and got dipped into a pool of water, put on display, then she walked off.

yea my one friend said the same thing AND he also said there would be penguins in attendance, I brushed him off but then...

THE TUXEDOS!!!!

smh.gif
off that. Grow up B

bro. really just use your logical brain for a second.
someone who you brush off as silly tells you something that they have no possible idea to be true due to the fact it hasnt happened yet....
and it happens and it all links up...
im not sayin that was the case... but i thought "whats this %+*@! doin? gettin baptized....
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
oh snap"

i mean take it for what it is... but that was some burnt @%%%.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ChampionEdition wrote:

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

THE TUXEDOS!!!!

smh.gif
off that. Grow up B

bro. really just use your logical brain for a second.
someone who you brush off as silly tells you something that they have no possible idea to be true due to the fact it hasnt happened yet....
and it happens and it all links up...
im not sayin that was the case... but i thought "whats this %+*@! doin? gettin baptized....
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
oh snap"

i mean take it for what it is... but that was some burnt @%%%.

on top of this is the fact that they played with the thought of mind control and gaga controlling the children in her performance. Now that could just be a simple way of creating talk due to all the "illuminati" talk sourrounding her but im sure most people are gonna sit there with a straight face on and say it was just a random performance smfh

she always get 'naked' and do that cir de so le crap with all her performances.

Stupid question here but I never really understood the whole "Publicity sells records" thing.

I'm not even going to use the Taylor incident because it's getting old. Let's go with Bruno/Eminem. After that incident happened, a lot of people said there would be an increase in sales for Em. I don't really get why. I understand for Bruno, but not for Eminem since Eminem didn't have a movie to promote. Is it because people who never heard of him would now go listen to his music and buy his album? Just because he had someone's balls in his face?

Back
Top Bottom