***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Ya'll seriously givin too much credit to Ye.

That *$+#% is a pop singer (and country) who was already on her way, her songs are everywhere.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

IKnowRap wrote:
what really sucks is that Kanye never won album of the year....but he is a major part to Taylor Swift winning

yes yes, its true, ALL YOU KNOW IS RAP, so dont shed light on other genre's, PLEASE, because you sound oblivious son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are u seriously gonna say that what Kanye did to her at the VMAs had no part in her getting the winning amount of votes for album of the year?!?!?!?

You Sound oblivious son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These help me to get my point across
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk, like the poster above me said, Taylor Swift was huge before that. The VMA incident was probably the first time you heard of her.

some of you guys need to broaden and open up ur minds and listen to other genres instead of this POS genre that is now modern day rap/hip-hop.

oh and +$%@ kanye btw. "u belong with me" was already a huge hit before kanye pulled that stunt at the VMA's.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ya'll seriously givin too much credit to Ye.

That *$+#% is a pop singer (and country) who was already on her way, her songs are everywhere.
exactly she was known before that $#!^ even happened I see dudes still talking out they *** for the hell of it in the year 2010

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by parada45

Lady Gaga looking like an iceberg

Don't know if y'all saw the picture i posted before the "Forever" madness, so there it is:

2ppx5d1.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hold up...that's what she wore to the Grammy's...[/color]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]STOP PLAYING...[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How you show up to one of the biggest, if not the biggest, Award show dedicated to your craft and you looking like a damn Predicon[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's official...this $#$!@ is crazy...[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Am I the only one who feels sorry for the dude sitting behind her 'cause I KNOW he couldn't see anything. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Don't know if y'all saw the picture i posted before the "Forever" madness, so there it is:

2ppx5d1.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hold up...that's what she wore to the Grammy's...[/color]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How you show up to one of the biggest, if not the biggest, Award show dedicated to your craft and you looking like a damn Predicon[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Am I the only one who feels sorry for the dude sitting behind her 'cause I KNOW he couldn't see anything. [/color]

draft_lens7270852module60119222photo_1254226325Snowmiser.jpg

IKnowRap wrote:
what really sucks is that Kanye never won album of the year....but he is a major part to Taylor Swift winning

yes yes, its true, ALL YOU KNOW IS RAP, so dont shed light on other genre's, PLEASE, because you sound oblivious son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are u seriously gonna say that what Kanye did to her at the VMAs had no part in her getting the winning amount of votes for album of the year?!?!?!?

its funny how much you think you're right though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet if she made a song featuring Drake you will go to sleep happy tonight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IKnowRap wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry but America would still have no idea who this woman is if Kanye had not pulled that stunt... thats a fact.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

why cats saying kanye help taylor win that @!&&@ didnt make no song for that album I think some of yall mad
word she been puttin in work way before the kanye incident 
i aint mad she on her grind

I'm sorry but America would still have no idea who this woman is if Kanye had not pulled that stunt... thats a fact.

Maybe in your little secluded world that's a fact, in the real world, not a fact.

2ppx5d1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, look at the guy behing her. He has to look up to see something. Even the man with her doesn't seem happy to hold her hand
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

IKnowRap wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You know that there are midwestern and southern states right? And that she had a big hit single before the whole Kanye thing.

Ignorant.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

2ppx5d1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

draft_lens7270852module60119222photo_1254226325Snowmiser.jpg
snow_queen_large.jpg

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by Big J 33

No one should really be surprised, it's not about Beyonce or Kanye any of that.

Swift would have won regardless.

This.
Doubt it.

What Ye did opened eyes to the hip hop community to who Taylor Swift was, not everybody listens to different genres

idk if im late so don't flame but i just saw pics of Lady Gaga's performance and there is camel toe/ frontal thong action going on... whoa..

btw Em, Drake, Wayne and Travis made the show worth watching

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

IKnowRap wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude, wasn't she the best selling musician two years ago??
laugh.gif

2ppx5d1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, look at the guy behing her. He has to look up to see something. Even the man with her doesn't seem happy to hold her hand
happy.gif

She's friggin' Lady Gaga, that's her.

I appreciate her outrageous outfits because they're different and makes her unique.

I can't hate on her

Back
Top Bottom