***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Originally Posted by bilbo07

damn i can't stand drake, but im happy for him he genuinely looked grateful to be up there.

i dont hate him at all but his smile looked like he was genuinely happy, he will be at the grammys for years to come

PS im really happy for taylor thats great

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Please 'Ye parachute down from the rafters
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was waiting for him to appear.

No one should really be surprised, it's not about Beyonce or Kanye any of that.

Swift would have won regardless.

I couldn't turn on the radio and not hear a GaGa song in 2009, I'm not a fanatic, but she really deserved the AOTY.

Originally Posted by parada45

Lady Gaga looking like an iceberg

Don't know if y'all saw the picture i posted before the "Forever" madness, so there it is:

2ppx5d1.jpg

Shes is over rated. Dont get me wrong, no hate here, but Kanye pushed her over the top, star wise. She's talented, but....i dont know.......what ever, who cares......

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

That pausebetween Drake and Wayne's verses was #%!%$++ cocktease and then theycut to the guy on guitar and I swore it was gonna turn out to be Kanye

notthatfunnythoughjayz.gif

Music has officially went down the toilet, when a non singing simple song making abc song singing young white girl beats actual artists. I'm out on the recording industry except for people I grew up on

what really sucks is that Kanye never won album of the year....but he is a major part to Taylor Swift winning

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Taylor Swift... SERIOUSLY?!? THIS ++%# IS A JOKE. They gave this broad the album of the year, noone cared for her before Kanye made her cry. Shameful
smh.gif
QFT

Dang were Kanye at for real?? Woulda been funny if he snatched taylors award at the end

im not into black women but beyonce, DAMN.

when she was doing that alanis morrisette song OMFG.

id rim + eat.

Back
Top Bottom