***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Tell em why you mad !!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

IKnowRap wrote:
what really sucks is that Kanye never won album of the year....but he is a major part to Taylor Swift winning

yes yes, its true, ALL YOU KNOW IS RAP, so dont shed light on other genre's, PLEASE, because you sound oblivious son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by bilbo07

damn i can't stand drake, but im happy for him he genuinely looked grateful to be up there.

i dont hate him at all but his smile looked like he was genuinely happy, he will be at the grammys for years to come

PS im really happy for taylor thats great

word...you can tell he really appreiates where he is right now...

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

im not into black women but beyonce, DAMN.

when she was doing that alanis morrisette song OMFG.

id rim + eat.

smh.gif
 man come on...did u have to throw that in there tho?

Well, I think its safe to say that at the end of the day, this awards show sucked.

Now I remember why I rarely watch these things.

I wish he was there to snatch that %%@%, music is sooooooooo bad right now. All I listen to is old school music, a few rappers, a few singers. All these new artists and this new manufactured not actually sung music, it's all trash. The industry is terrible

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

why cats saying kanye help taylor win that @!&&@ didnt make no song for that album I think some of yall mad

You serious?

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

im not into black women but beyonce, DAMN.

when she was doing that alanis morrisette song OMFG.

id rim + eat.
[typical black nter] hurr you're racist[/typical black nter]

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Taylor Swift... SERIOUSLY?!? THIS ++%# IS A JOKE. They gave this broad the album of the year, noone cared for her before Kanye made her cry. Shameful
smh.gif
Ignorant much?
laugh.gif
You really think being Kanye's victim brought this girl a Grammy? She was massive before him...all he did was bring her to the radar of people who aren't familiar with her music. She's 20 [I think] years old and writes most of her music, had the best selling album of the last year and was critically acclaimed as well. You didn't think she was going to win? Really?
laugh.gif

Congrats to her. Can't imagine getting all those awards at that age.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Originally Posted by arstyle27

why cats saying kanye help taylor win that @!&&@ didnt make no song for that album I think some of yall mad

You serious?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

IKnowRap wrote:
what really sucks is that Kanye never won album of the year....but he is a major part to Taylor Swift winning

yes yes, its true, ALL YOU KNOW IS RAP, so dont shed light on other genre's, PLEASE, because you sound oblivious son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are u seriously gonna say that what Kanye did to her at the VMAs had no part in her getting the winning amount of votes for album of the year?!?!?!?

You Sound oblivious son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

You serious?
[shakes head ] yes I am its not like she was not selling records before the girl make country music to my understanding and i see her getting play form mtv and other places that dont even play country music at all so explain how kanye help do anything to her music creativity

I'm no hater but I felt that Gaga or Beyonce deserved that award I didn't here about Taylor till that Kanye thing happened and this is 2 years in a row I believe some country bamas won this award

Back
Top Bottom