The 5 Richest counties in the US...vol. NoVA STAND UP!!

Originally Posted by likethematrix

but at the end of the day you still in the boonies where no stars, athletes or generally bad ++#%#++ live, visit or ever want to go.

and those figures are inflated by the millionaires and billionaire (singular) that live in that county.

*+%* if pasadena didnt have projects we would be number 1.
how would living near athletes affect your life in any way? and there are no bad $!!@*$% in the DMV..? take a trip out east my man.
laugh.gif

i'm surprised Montgomery County isnt on the list.. Chevy Chase/Bethesda alone should carry them. probably the richest area of that size on the East coast, short of pockets on the Upper East Side

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no wonder VA has the most cars with customized license plates I've ever seen out of any state ever.... too much money
the first thing i noticed when i moved to VA 3 or so months ago...there has to be a reason for the amount. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no wonder VA has the most cars with customized license plates I've ever seen out of any state ever.... too much money
the first thing i noticed when i moved to VA 3 or so months ago...there has to be a reason for the amount. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I read this earlier today. NoVa and Howard county been winning.

Whatever happened to MoCo
frown.gif
frown.gif
 falling behind

Sucks, I live in MoCo and I see it becoming less and less wealthy.

One of my homies told me people in El Salvador have no idea what Maryland is, they only call it "LANGLY PARK".
roll.gif

MoCo is still doing it's thing, just more diverse now. I love living here, huge melting pot of people and Silver Spring and Bethesda
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I read this earlier today. NoVa and Howard county been winning.

Whatever happened to MoCo
frown.gif
frown.gif
 falling behind

One of my homies told me people in El Salvador have no idea what Maryland is, they only call it "LANGLY PARK".
roll.gif

MoCo is still doing it's thing, just more diverse now. I love living here, huge melting pot of people and Silver Spring and Bethesda
glasses.gif

Funny thing about Falls Church being #1 is that I went to Falls Church HS and that's considered one of the poorer schools in Fairfax county
laugh.gif
Because the HS is not in Falls Church City itself and most people that go there aren't from the actual city of Falls Church.

I just graduated and I do not wanna stay in Fairfax though. Traffic is awful and everybody's too uptight and concerned with impressing everyone else. Not much I like about the area other than it being close to DC.

Funny thing about Falls Church being #1 is that I went to Falls Church HS and that's considered one of the poorer schools in Fairfax county
laugh.gif
Because the HS is not in Falls Church City itself and most people that go there aren't from the actual city of Falls Church.

I just graduated and I do not wanna stay in Fairfax though. Traffic is awful and everybody's too uptight and concerned with impressing everyone else. Not much I like about the area other than it being close to DC.

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, say if I stay in this area when I get older and I don't live in Fairfax county, but I want to send my kids to school out there. What should I do?
As a black male who went to Fairfax County schools, trust me, its not all its cracked up to be.
This... the advantages as far as school systems are there... but the same dumb +%$ I was doing in Columbus OH/DC/PG Maryland.... I & a good amount of other youngins were doing the same.
Honestly DC, if your question was sincere, go for a Charter HS in the city, but if you want to send your kids to a better public school, you should look out to deep Fairfax & schools like Robinson, Annandale...West Potomac & Edison have always been decent..but that "ENVIRONMENT" is still out there just not as heavy
Despite Fairfax leading this year, I wouldn't recommend them for the school system. Haven't they been getting a lot of bad press over their ridiculous discipline policies? That alone makes the county unattractive to me.

Anyway Montgomery County fell out of the top 10 years ago, but last I checked the census info we are still in the top 20. Also I couldn't do Howard County it is just way too far from everything, but I wouldn't mind Arlington or Loudon because VA gun laws are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, say if I stay in this area when I get older and I don't live in Fairfax county, but I want to send my kids to school out there. What should I do?
As a black male who went to Fairfax County schools, trust me, its not all its cracked up to be.
This... the advantages as far as school systems are there... but the same dumb +%$ I was doing in Columbus OH/DC/PG Maryland.... I & a good amount of other youngins were doing the same.
Honestly DC, if your question was sincere, go for a Charter HS in the city, but if you want to send your kids to a better public school, you should look out to deep Fairfax & schools like Robinson, Annandale...West Potomac & Edison have always been decent..but that "ENVIRONMENT" is still out there just not as heavy
Despite Fairfax leading this year, I wouldn't recommend them for the school system. Haven't they been getting a lot of bad press over their ridiculous discipline policies? That alone makes the county unattractive to me.

Anyway Montgomery County fell out of the top 10 years ago, but last I checked the census info we are still in the top 20. Also I couldn't do Howard County it is just way too far from everything, but I wouldn't mind Arlington or Loudon because VA gun laws are
pimp.gif

Not less wealthy but advancing at a much slower rate than the neighboring counties/cities.

There's alot of blue collar hispanics in moco, wheaton and SS come to mind first.
Fairfax County has the largest population of Salvadoreans in America.

Not less wealthy but advancing at a much slower rate than the neighboring counties/cities.

There's alot of blue collar hispanics in moco, wheaton and SS come to mind first.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

My dude, it sounds like you want to move out of the DMV as a whole 
laugh.gif

Thats just how our area is bruh. Traffic is the WORST, but I pay no mind to those caught up in status and impressing others. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

My dude, it sounds like you want to move out of the DMV as a whole 
laugh.gif

Thats just how our area is bruh. Traffic is the WORST, but I pay no mind to those caught up in status and impressing others. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

With the metro being built out to Reston I'm sure you're right DoubleJs I forgot bout that. It's just gonna get further and further out. Now they just need a metro out to Woodbridge!

eek.gif
 I had no clue metro is being built out in reston.....I'm up on the Tysons project, but with the DC metro area growing, I just wonder how expansive the train system will be in 15-20 years....

*Off subject, we'll have a ******** Super Bowl win under Dan Snyder before they have a metro stop in G'Town
laugh.gif

metro will eventually go out to IAD, then out into ashburn/leesburg.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

With the metro being built out to Reston I'm sure you're right DoubleJs I forgot bout that. It's just gonna get further and further out. Now they just need a metro out to Woodbridge!

eek.gif
 I had no clue metro is being built out in reston.....I'm up on the Tysons project, but with the DC metro area growing, I just wonder how expansive the train system will be in 15-20 years....

*Off subject, we'll have a ******** Super Bowl win under Dan Snyder before they have a metro stop in G'Town
laugh.gif

metro will eventually go out to IAD, then out into ashburn/leesburg.

I don't go on that side, just speaking on my day to day.

I don't go on that side, just speaking on my day to day.

Back
Top Bottom