Tesla lookin sick VOL. potentially insolvent soon

Tesla killin folks with thier tech. Did yall see the car on autopilot that never braked. :smh:

There’s a reason big car companies are who they are. I’m not 1, testing out cars for a starter company 2, blowing 40-50 g’s minimum on them so I can try something new

There’s a reason big car companies are who they are. Not 1, testing out cars for a starter company 2, blowing 40-50 g’s minimum on them so I can try something new

Also because they had decades of reputation building.

here's Musk tweet in context:
With production, 1st you need achieve target rate & then smooth out flow to achieve target cost. Shipping min cost Model 3 right away wd cause Tesla to lose money & die. Need 3 to 6 months after 5k/wk to ship $35k Tesla & live.
haters gon'..

upPaHoz.jpg

no they didn't
ur right

Monday, May 21, 2018 11:36AM
CASTRO VALLEY, Calif. (KGO) --
A driver has been identified after he was found dead in a Tesla Model S in a Castro Valley pond Sunday night, according to the CHP. Authorities confirmed the victim is Keith Leung, 34, of Danville.

The CHP is trying to figure out if speed was a factor and if the autopilot feature was on at the time of the crash.

The first call about the crash came to authorities at 7:50 p.m. Sunday. Leung hadn't been since Saturday night.

Tesla isn't in any real danger. Worst case scenario, they get bought out.
Truth be told, let the bears and #coalgang keep trying to drum up bad news. I'd like to have another entry point into their stock in the near future before the production issues are sorted and deliveries are pumped out with very little delay.

And you think TSLA wont have demand if they need to raise capital? Another equity sale wouldnt hurt them, especially if they spin it right to explain how the cash infusion will get them over the 5K-per-week mark and well on track to 10K a week by end of year. TSLA will be fine, despite your wishes to only have people rolling coal.

Back
Top Bottom