Tesla lookin sick VOL. potentially insolvent soon

Sure, keep repeating that. What will your talking point be when Tesla releases a crossover/small SUV and a pickup? I'm not trying to convince you, but looking towards the future, your precious Hemi will be even more of a niche market while EV's become a norm. There is room for both.

I knew some guys that worked at Tesla, and it sounded awful. Musk basically treats it like a startup and expects everyone to work 60+ hours a week.

Tesla is somewhat of a test-mule brand for Mercedes-Benz. That's one of the reasons all of their vehicles are built with parts from the MBZ parts bin. It's also why MBZ hybrids and EVs use Tesla batteries. Tesla's AutoPilot is actually a Mercedes distronic/parktronic unit with their own software/firmware. Mecedes licences their driver assistance technology to a lot of other car manufacturers including BMW, Cadillac, and Audi.

To save headlines Tesla will be acquired by MBZ before they officially fold. MBZ will continue to support and service Teslas at their existing dealerships. Please remember Elon Musk is a savvy entrepreneur. This marks year 10 for Tesla since the Roadster was released. Being acquired by MBZ is the easiest exit strategy and has been in the works. Tesla just needed to prove their concept, which they successfully did with the Model S. Now, there's a buyer in place for Musk's company and his focus will move to SpaceX/Solar City.

Last edited:

He also wants to create his own media-ranking site to "eliminate fake news" then right after spread an article posted by a sex cult (if you recall the Smallville actress). Also if you want to complain about fake news, you should not have Rupert Murdoch's son on your board nor have a system that can be brigaded by voting on what is reliable or not.

Then people call him out on workplace conditions and worker wanting to unionize which he responds that unions caused the collapse of the auto industry in 2008. Also threatens that they'll lose stock options if they unionize? Why not both? Or pay them more since they live in 2 areas of the country with ever increasing rent (Bay Area and Los Angeles)

http://labor411.org/411-blog/2056-e...ns-they-destroyed-once-great-us-auto-industry
https://www.revealnews.org/article/...-is-safer-but-it-left-injuries-off-the-books/

Then he calls nanotech BS straight to a PhD student studying it (while pushing terms such as gigafactory and hyperloop)

Dd93uBAU0AA5VK5.jpg

Dd93uA_U0AAftEU.jpg

7sEkU1C0UbE8jl4gc7ejLQ6TQTOcnCAWAvznpM1Ii4U.jpg

Then he says how Theranos was a scam from a mile away but still was taking pictures with the board

Also he is completely ignorant about the cause of the American Revolution (the patriarchal white slaveholding class remained in power) while he benefited from apartheid in South Africa. Imagining thinking we dont have a 2 class system right now with the state of wealth inquality in the world, not just in America.

People call him out on his BS and he resorts to spending time on twitter with snarky comebacks. This is the same guy that says you have to work 100 hours in a week to be successful. Why are you trolling on Twitter if that was the case? He sure does have a lot of time for twitter beefs when your cars have production issues. So yeah, if he wants to go on twitter rants, he shouldn't be surprised when people call him out.

Last edited:
If your read the Elon musk biography. It talks Tesla and Mercedes Benz relationship. Mercedes Benz needed battery tech and Tesla needed seed money and a supplier to manufacture thier parts. It all makes sense that Mercedes Benz will buyout the Tesla line...but we shall see.

Just got back from Tesla pop-up shop in Texas. I really want the Tesla 3, but the model S is way worth it. If your investing in a car. That's price tag is not me though. So the model 3 might be for me in 2020.

If your read the Elon musk biography. It talks Tesla and Mercedes Benz relationship. Mercedes Benz needed battery tech and Tesla needed seed money and a supplier to manufacture thier parts. It all makes sense that Mercedes Benz will buyout the Tesla line...but we shall see.

Just got back from Tesla pop-up shop in Texas. I really want the Tesla 3, but the model S is way worth it. If your investing in a car. That's price tag is not me though. So the model 3 might be for me in 2020.
MBZ is pretty much the bigger cousin/silent partner. EV technology is huge. As always, MBZ found a way to get ahead of everyone else by incubating Tesla. Non-compete is the theme here. This is why there's no full electric MBZ's except the B-Class which is a hard sale off the lot. MBZ currently uses Tesla's batteries in the C-Class Hybrid (Model 3), GLE Hybrid (Model X), and S-Class Hybrid (Model S). If they released full electric versions of these models, half of all Tesla owners would trade-in their cars immediately. MBZ is planning on releasing full electric versions after the Tesla acquisition. The lineup is supposed to be called EQ. It's replacing the SMART Car lineup which is discontinued.

Last edited:
MBZ is pretty much the bigger cousin/silent partner. EV technology is huge. As always, MBZ found a way to get ahead of everyone else by incubating Tesla. Non-compete is the theme here. This is why there's no full electric MBZ's except the B-Class which is a hard sale off the lot. MBZ currently uses Tesla's batteries in the C-Class Hybrid, GLE Hybrid, and S-Class Hybrid. If they released full electric versions of these models, half of all Tesla owners would trade-in their cars immediately. MBZ is planning on releasing full electric versions after the Tesla acquisition. The lineup is supposed to be called EQ. It's replacing the SMART Car lineup which is discontinued.
Interesting..do you have links/articles discussing mbz buying out the Tesla line?...I think the Tesla name has some clout to for them to not dissolve the "name".

MBZ is pretty much the bigger cousin/silent partner. EV technology is huge. As always, MBZ found a way to get ahead of everyone else by incubating Tesla. Non-compete is the theme here. This is why there's no full electric MBZ's except the B-Class which is a hard sale off the lot. MBZ currently uses Tesla's batteries in the C-Class Hybrid, GLE Hybrid, and S-Class Hybrid. If they released full electric versions of these models, half of all Tesla owners would trade-in their cars immediately. MBZ is planning on releasing full electric versions after the Tesla acquisition. The lineup is supposed to be called EQ. It's replacing the SMART Car lineup which is discontinued.
u work for mbz or tesla??
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Interesting..do you have links/articles discussing mbz buying out the Tesla line?...I think the Tesla name has some clout to for them to not dissolve the "name".

u work for mbz or tesla??
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Sorry, I do not have articles. I worked in the automotive industry for a while and am still involved on the finance side. Behind the scenes, I was involved with r&d and marketing strategies for car manufacturers first hand. That's why Tesla has the biggest sub Reddit, but sells the least amount of cars out of any U.S. manufacturer. They are marketing advancements in car technology, not a car. MBZ is completely capable of OTA updates for their drive units, but they've made a business decision not to compete with Tesla.

It's literally the definition of dog-whistle politics. Why phrase it like that as fresh meat for the white supremacists and alt righters (who also frequent the term "cultural marxism" as coded racist language) when you can just say that rich powerful people control the media? Regardless of his intention, look at how he is being embraced by the racists.

Sorry, I do not have articles. I worked in the automotive industry for a while and am still involved on the finance side. Behind the scenes, I was involved with r&d and marketing strategies for car manufacturers first hand. That's why Tesla has the biggest sub Reddit, but sells the least amount of cars out of any U.S. manufacturer. They are marketing advancements in car technology, not a car. MBZ is completely capable of OTA updates for their drive units, but they've made a business decision not to compete with Tesla.

I think people fail to understand that Tesla isn't your traditional car company. They're a tech/energy company that just happens to make cars.

It's literally the definition of dog-whistle politics. Why phrase it like that as fresh meat for the white supremacists and alt righters (who also frequent the term "cultural marxism" as coded racist language) when you can just say that rich powerful people control the media? Regardless of his intention, look at how he is being embraced by the racists.

To be fair, it's not just alt righters and WS that think Jewish folks control the media.

Statement looks crazy out of context though depending on where your head is at when it comes to who controls the press.

I can’t go at his neck for this one instance, however, if he has a history of saying things like that then I will change my stance.

Back
Top Bottom