Teixeira to Yankees...

Can't wait for the Yankees to underachieve all summer long!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Can't wait for the Yankees to underachieve all summer long!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't wait for the mets to choke away their 3rd division in a row
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is there a more deliciously simple recipe than 'drop vanilla ice cream into cup; add root beer'?

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Is there a more deliciously simple recipe than 'drop vanilla ice cream into cup; add root beer'?

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
You're such a square, Ska...

I resemble that remark.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I wish Teix all the success of the previous Yankee 1B.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

#%!# Scott Boras, #%!# Mark Tiexiera, and #%!# the Yankees!! They are a %!#%*%! joke... Its gonna be hilarious when that 200+million payroll goes down the drain when a team with a 43 million dollar payroll is gonna win your division.

You Mad?

If the Yankees somehow got Manny after trading away some players then signing him....
The swag of the Yankees next year when they stepped on the field would be
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Manny hitting a game winning HR vs Red Sox would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

He could walk around the bases then do this at home plate...
kap9g8.jpg

Then dust his shoes off in the Red Sox dugout direction
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

If the Yankees somehow got Manny after trading away some players then signing him....
The swag of the Yankees next year when they stepped on the field would be
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Manny hitting a game winning HR vs Red Sox would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

He could walk around the bases then do this at home plate...
kap9g8.jpg

Then dust his shoes off in the Red Sox dugout direction
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

That was pretty funny
roll.gif

It really can't happen, bit IF they did get Manny, I think Peter Gammon's head would explode.

I can see it now. Game 6 of the ALCS in Boston, Manny drives in the winning run giving the Yankees the series and trip to the World Series. The winning run isnone other than Tex, and Peter Gammons is the one who has to interview Manny
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

An embarrassment of riches.
smh.gif

The Rays better ante up and get Dunn or Giambi cause these Yanks aint playin.

Also if the Yanks got Lowe a groundball pitcher? You have so many liabilities defensively.

Can somebody explain to me why the Yanks are now forced to give up their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Round picks to the Jays, Brewers and Angels?

Fede DPT wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why the Yanks are now forced to give up their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Round picks to the Jays, Brewers and Angels?

By those teams offering those players salary arbitration, they are guaranteed to get picks if those players were to sign with other teams.

Oh I hate the Yankees. Mostly because they put such a good product on the field every year for the fans.

The Red Sox need to make a move soon because they're lineup isn't looking to good right now compared to the Yankees, they need to pick up a catcher whowill produce. The Yankees are the favorites right now and if they get chemistry and put it all together there is no doubt in my mind they will win the series,only issue for them is centerfield where Melky and Swisher aren't ideal options in an everyday lineup. They could go after Rocco Balldeli, I think he'dbe a good fit for them in center as long as his medical condition is solved.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yankees are OFFICIALLY tryna buy a championship. Man if theydon't make it to the World Series next year all these off season signings were a complete FAILURE.

Back
Top Bottom