Teen fatally stabbed in Washington Heights.....Vol. machete chopped by da trinitarios

smh.gif

yo does any of this *+*! happen in Queens, specifically Jamaica and Woodhaven?? I've only been here less than a week. Just wondering if anybody has any stories or anything.

yo does any of this *+*! happen in Queens, specifically Jamaica and Woodhaven?? I've only been here less than a week. Just wondering if anybody has any stories or anything.

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

smh.gif
at thedhoodup.com and this whole incident... this !+!+ is ridiculous, and I'm moving out to NYC in two months
But if you going to NYU you gonna be in the softest part of NYC.

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

smh.gif
at thedhoodup.com and this whole incident... this !+!+ is ridiculous, and I'm moving out to NYC in two months
But if you going to NYU you gonna be in the softest part of NYC.

Originally Posted by JD214

Not just making Dominicans look bad, but all Hispanics
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP
No. I don't see why you would be looking bad because of this if you happened to be like Chilean or Argentinian, for instance. Just because they speak a similar language doesn't mean they have anything in common with one another.

Originally Posted by JD214

Not just making Dominicans look bad, but all Hispanics
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP
No. I don't see why you would be looking bad because of this if you happened to be like Chilean or Argentinian, for instance. Just because they speak a similar language doesn't mean they have anything in common with one another.

Knowing how Africans get down uptown these dudes were prolly tryna rob homeboy then got heated when he wasn't down wit the jux

Back
Top Bottom