Teen fatally stabbed in Washington Heights.....Vol. machete chopped by da trinitarios

Beef between trini in the heights and people from The Bronx have been going on forever. I couldn't go to the heights after this kid a block away got killed and had his mouth pistol whipped, teeth knocked out back in 06.

Trinis always be doing some p-$$) $/-^ tho
smh.gif

Beef between trini in the heights and people from The Bronx have been going on forever. I couldn't go to the heights after this kid a block away got killed and had his mouth pistol whipped, teeth knocked out back in 06.

Trinis always be doing some p-$$) $/-^ tho
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Green is every where from da heights to dyckman
if you cool and know some streets smart and dont be stupid you will be allright . 

i thought dyckman was more grimmey than da heightz was , but i stayed posted up outside and was cool never got pressed or nothing .

you just got to know when and where to not be dumb and walk away thats anywhere , them young thugs was looking to wild out .

i guess them DR cats from da DR dont like black folks 2 much , they never hated on me and my white boi swagga though 
laugh.gif

they commin after you next rico
laugh.gif

you gon be posted up on by ninjahoods block and a bunch of 16 year old kids are gonna run up on you.

being serious though.  @@@% like this happens everywhere, be smart about stuff, know where your at, and be careful what you say if your outnumbered and you'll be good most of the time.

Green is every where from da heights to dyckman
if you cool and know some streets smart and dont be stupid you will be allright . 

i thought dyckman was more grimmey than da heightz was , but i stayed posted up outside and was cool never got pressed or nothing .

you just got to know when and where to not be dumb and walk away thats anywhere , them young thugs was looking to wild out .

i guess them DR cats from da DR dont like black folks 2 much , they never hated on me and my white boi swagga though 
laugh.gif

they commin after you next rico
laugh.gif

you gon be posted up on by ninjahoods block and a bunch of 16 year old kids are gonna run up on you.

being serious though.  @@@% like this happens everywhere, be smart about stuff, know where your at, and be careful what you say if your outnumbered and you'll be good most of the time.

Wow, I just read some posts on thehoodup. I swear I felt like I lost a few IQ points attempting to read what they were posting. People stay being uneducated. Is that what it takes to be "hood"? I guess it is easier to be an ignorant, uneducated individual and blame society for your socio-economic status.

What's the point of all of this though? Why kill someone? What gives you the right to do such a thing? Don't these people believe in God? All these people need to go away.
smh.gif

Wow, I just read some posts on thehoodup. I swear I felt like I lost a few IQ points attempting to read what they were posting. People stay being uneducated. Is that what it takes to be "hood"? I guess it is easier to be an ignorant, uneducated individual and blame society for your socio-economic status.

What's the point of all of this though? Why kill someone? What gives you the right to do such a thing? Don't these people believe in God? All these people need to go away.
smh.gif

so do yall NY cats think yall headed back to the 80s , early 90s crack type crimes ?
doubt it, dem wild cowboy era days ain't coming back anytime soon because all that was da product of MASSS coke and crack flows in NYC at da time.

so do yall NY cats think yall headed back to the 80s , early 90s crack type crimes ?
doubt it, dem wild cowboy era days ain't coming back anytime soon because all that was da product of MASSS coke and crack flows in NYC at da time.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JD214

Not just making Dominicans look bad, but all Hispanics
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP
No. I don't see why you would be looking bad because of this if you happened to be like Chilean or Argentinian, for instance. Just because they speak a similar language doesn't mean they have anything in common with one another.
this. it makes YALL dominicans look bad, dont group the rest of us into your %@$!$@%@ in the heights....

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JD214

Not just making Dominicans look bad, but all Hispanics
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP
No. I don't see why you would be looking bad because of this if you happened to be like Chilean or Argentinian, for instance. Just because they speak a similar language doesn't mean they have anything in common with one another.
this. it makes YALL dominicans look bad, dont group the rest of us into your %@$!$@%@ in the heights....

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

smh.gif

Yes, because we all know everyone who believe in God is a saint and anti-violent.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

smh.gif

Yes, because we all know everyone who believe in God is a saint and anti-violent.

Originally Posted by air max 87
word,
but these gangs serve no purpose out of jail.
from what I know they not even makin any $ like that.
heights was makin $ before these small gangs

Originally Posted by air max 87
word,
but these gangs serve no purpose out of jail.
from what I know they not even makin any $ like that.
heights was makin $ before these small gangs

Damn cowards. I used to ride the bus too and this hits close to home. Wouldn't have happened to me though. Concealed weapons permit FTW.

Damn cowards. I used to ride the bus too and this hits close to home. Wouldn't have happened to me though. Concealed weapons permit FTW.

crazy ##%@ is to see all these young cats running round like they are tough guys....2 vs. whatever and you pull out a machete...C'mon Son...sounds like they were on the verge of taking an L...everyone wants to be a thug but no one wants to take that hit...
smh.gif

crazy ##%@ is to see all these young cats running round like they are tough guys....2 vs. whatever and you pull out a machete...C'mon Son...sounds like they were on the verge of taking an L...everyone wants to be a thug but no one wants to take that hit...
smh.gif

and leave it to air max to come in and go in on DR folks

i guess you forgot that ricans is known for slashing like pun said .

Back
Top Bottom