Teen fatally stabbed in Washington Heights.....Vol. machete chopped by da trinitarios

Originally Posted by Ghenges

8 to 1 with a machete....unprovoked?

Cowards.
according to da daily news....and thru da lil grape vine from my hood, homie was talking wild wreckless, da group of 3nis checked him for that....no excuse for da goons that

murdered him, but its pretty common sense that when in foreign towns and hoods you dont try to be a super thug by yourself...just shut it up and keep it moving.

Cowards.
according to da daily news....and thru da lil grape vine from my hood, homie was talking wild wreckless, da group of 3nis checked him for that....no excuse for da goons that

murdered him, but its pretty common sense that when in foreign towns and hoods you dont try to be a super thug by yourself...just shut it up and keep it moving.

Well the hood is the hood nothing more nothing less.Situations like this is really not what you say but how you say it.
I got family in Dyckman projects and I never got into any problem when I'm out there some people just don't know how to act.

Well the hood is the hood nothing more nothing less.Situations like this is really not what you say but how you say it.
I got family in Dyckman projects and I never got into any problem when I'm out there some people just don't know how to act.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Well, dyckman houses is one of the safest NYCHA projects in the city
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cowards.

Idk man..

homie was walking through the heights and some random dude who was bored and had nothing else to do came up to the two boys on some "I run this hood blah blah"

of course since it was only one person at the time he spoke back but once the random dude realized homie was trying to be tough he called his goons

$+$#% move to me, why you need a whole group of ppl for one person? he's soft

Cowards.

Idk man..

homie was walking through the heights and some random dude who was bored and had nothing else to do came up to the two boys on some "I run this hood blah blah"

of course since it was only one person at the time he spoke back but once the random dude realized homie was trying to be tough he called his goons

$+$#% move to me, why you need a whole group of ppl for one person? he's soft

Cowards.

trinis got beef with everybody tho, they always gang up on people
smh.gif

and dyckman pjs are full of palomos

Cowards.

trinis got beef with everybody tho, they always gang up on people
smh.gif

and dyckman pjs are full of palomos

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

and leave it to air max to come in and go in on DR folks

i guess you forgot that ricans is known for slashing like pun said .
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

you ride dominicans so hard, you dominican by insertion .... 

dont you gotta worry about the us puerto ricans, worry about your reservations ..... 

vintagefits goon out - 

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

and leave it to air max to come in and go in on DR folks

i guess you forgot that ricans is known for slashing like pun said .
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

you ride dominicans so hard, you dominican by insertion .... 

dont you gotta worry about the us puerto ricans, worry about your reservations ..... 

vintagefits goon out - 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

grin.gif
Well I didn't know that I got fam over by 173 and Amsterdam too by that park

and what does palomos mean ?

grin.gif
Well I didn't know that I got fam over by 173 and Amsterdam too by that park

and what does palomos mean ?

grin.gif

Its also home to some of the best poon Ive ever had in my life.

grin.gif

grin.gif

Its also home to some of the best poon Ive ever had in my life.

grin.gif

Cowards.

yea late night when your outnumbered in an area that's not yours just take the L and don't pop off unless you got a burner on you and even then your goin against more people that probably have burners on them too.

Cowards.

yea late night when your outnumbered in an area that's not yours just take the L and don't pop off unless you got a burner on you and even then your goin against more people that probably have burners on them too.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

ese tipo ta pasao
indifferent.gif
dique hackiendo all chamakito asi con un machete.

Damn . . . I had to brew some tea and clear out my schedule to try to decipher this.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

ese tipo ta pasao
indifferent.gif
dique hackiendo all chamakito asi con un machete.

Damn . . . I had to brew some tea and clear out my schedule to try to decipher this.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Spraize

patriaa

Get outta here with that %!*$.

This the same type of stuff that gets said to start these "fights".

Clue a non Hispanic in on what exactly "patriaa" means.

Native country, place of birth, home..

the word patria is on our flag
It means patriotism.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Spraize

patriaa

Get outta here with that %!*$.

This the same type of stuff that gets said to start these "fights".

Clue a non Hispanic in on what exactly "patriaa" means.

Native country, place of birth, home..

the word patria is on our flag
It means patriotism.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JD214

Not just making Dominicans look bad, but all Hispanics
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP
No. I don't see why you would be looking bad because of this if you happened to be like Chilean or Argentinian, for instance. Just because they speak a similar language doesn't mean they have anything in common with one another.
this. it makes YALL dominicans look bad, dont group the rest of us into your %@$!$@%@ in the heights....

Naw fam, Most other races can't tell us appart. Here in Texas if they see someone from Argentina, Honduras, or some other Hispanic country. They just call them Mexicans.

Back
Top Bottom