Teen fatally stabbed in Washington Heights.....Vol. machete chopped by da trinitarios

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JD214

Not just making Dominicans look bad, but all Hispanics
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP
No. I don't see why you would be looking bad because of this if you happened to be like Chilean or Argentinian, for instance. Just because they speak a similar language doesn't mean they have anything in common with one another.
this. it makes YALL dominicans look bad, dont group the rest of us into your %@$!$@%@ in the heights....

Naw fam, Most other races can't tell us appart. Here in Texas if they see someone from Argentina, Honduras, or some other Hispanic country. They just call them Mexicans.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by tim teufel

ese tipo ta pasao
indifferent.gif
dique hackiendo all chamakito asi con un machete.

Damn . . . I had to brew some tea and clear out my schedule to try to decipher this.

u wouldnt understand vato loko
smokin.gif

ese tipo ta pasao
indifferent.gif

Damn . . . I had to brew some tea and clear out my schedule to try to decipher this.

u wouldnt understand vato loko
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Knowing how Africans get down uptown these dudes were prolly tryna rob homeboy then got heated when he wasn't down wit the jux

alien.gif

why the stoneface? ask anyone from uptown africans are known for flaunting their gucci/LV in dudes faces....they prolly was tryna rob son

Knowing how Africans get down uptown these dudes were prolly tryna rob homeboy then got heated when he wasn't down wit the jux

alien.gif

why the stoneface? ask anyone from uptown africans are known for flaunting their gucci/LV in dudes faces....they prolly was tryna rob son

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

and leave it to air max to come in and go in on DR folks

i guess you forgot that ricans is known for slashing like pun said .
he's just mad that they're starting to lose in that dept too

how ricans born american citizens without paying tax and they still losing?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fall back.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fall back.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

you ride dominicans so hard, you dominican by insertion .... 

dont you gotta worry about the us puerto ricans, worry about your reservations ..... 

vintagefits goon out - 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

you ride dominicans so hard, you dominican by insertion .... 

dont you gotta worry about the us puerto ricans, worry about your reservations ..... 

vintagefits goon out - 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fall back.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fall back.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

alien.gif

Based on your response, I think I probably misread and misunderstood Taj's OG point.

Still though, it's kinda messed up what they did; especially if it was done because home boy aint feel like getting robbed...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

alien.gif

Based on your response, I think I probably misread and misunderstood Taj's OG point.

Still though, it's kinda messed up what they did; especially if it was done because home boy aint feel like getting robbed...
smh.gif

tim teufel wrote:

ese tipo ta pasao
indifferent.gif

u wouldnt understand

No mientes, ni entiendo la mayoria de lo que ustedes Dominicanos/Boriquas dicen, como tratando entender el Japones como ustedes hablan
laugh.gif

tim teufel wrote:

ese tipo ta pasao
indifferent.gif

u wouldnt understand

No mientes, ni entiendo la mayoria de lo que ustedes Dominicanos/Boriquas dicen, como tratando entender el Japones como ustedes hablan
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP
No. I don't see why you would be looking bad because of this if you happened to be like Chilean or Argentinian, for instance. Just because they speak a similar language doesn't mean they have anything in common with one another.
this. it makes YALL dominicans look bad, dont group the rest of us into your %@$!$@%@ in the heights....
Naw fam, Most other races can't tell us appart. Here in Texas if they see someone from Argentina, Honduras, or some other Hispanic country. They just call them Mexicans.
no, when something happens in the heights, like this case specifically, it makes Dominicans look bad...that's the point he was making

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP
no, when something happens in the heights, like this case specifically, it makes Dominicans look bad...that's the point he was making

A lot of OGs are getting out this yr and the lil homies gotta prove their stripes.... I know some OG crip Ns that's talking late 80s early 90s type of violence...

I know bangers but I rather chill with chicks

A lot of OGs are getting out this yr and the lil homies gotta prove their stripes.... I know some OG crip Ns that's talking late 80s early 90s type of violence...

I know bangers but I rather chill with chicks

its funny air max Dominican by insertion ? my mother had like 10 brothers and sisters from her father many of them was DR , PR , White ,Native american ETC

so my second cousins , and my aunts is of all different colors you try sooooo hard to always fade me when you talk some of the wildest stuff , and i love going to fordham them butta pecan girls
is soooo loose and freaky with it compared to the heights girls .

And yes dyckman housing is not as bad as other PJs in the city i stayed there for almost a year at my aunts house summer of 08 .

its funny air max Dominican by insertion ? my mother had like 10 brothers and sisters from her father many of them was DR , PR , White ,Native american ETC

so my second cousins , and my aunts is of all different colors you try sooooo hard to always fade me when you talk some of the wildest stuff , and i love going to fordham them butta pecan girls
is soooo loose and freaky with it compared to the heights girls .

And yes dyckman housing is not as bad as other PJs in the city i stayed there for almost a year at my aunts house summer of 08 .

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Bunch of savages. Instead of aspiring to be something, these fools are running around with machetes engaging in petty fights.
laugh.gif

Co-signing this... So true...

mlk.jpg

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Bunch of savages. Instead of aspiring to be something, these fools are running around with machetes engaging in petty fights.
laugh.gif

Co-signing this... So true...

mlk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom