Teen fatally stabbed in Washington Heights.....Vol. machete chopped by da trinitarios

mad.gif
 RIP

all i know when i go to 183 and whatever on Audubon Amsterdam or what ever

i jump out the car and cop and go

i'm not waiting around there or chillin in the streets

all i know when i go to 183 and whatever on Audubon Amsterdam or what ever

i jump out the car and cop and go

i'm not waiting around there or chillin in the streets

damn that's terrible news, but they definitely should have something on camera in that area.

RIP to the kid
tired.gif

i was just listening to that song "heat" today too..."In the hood summer time is the killing season. It's hot out this itch that's a good 'nuff reason"

damn that's terrible news, but they definitely should have something on camera in that area.

RIP to the kid
tired.gif

i was just listening to that song "heat" today too..."In the hood summer time is the killing season. It's hot out this itch that's a good 'nuff reason"

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Damn, my peeps stay in 171'st and amsterdam. I want to move up to NY, when i'm done with school ,but it's foolishness like this that makes me think twice about it
smh.gif

You scared doggie?

Damn, my peeps stay in 171'st and amsterdam. I want to move up to NY, when i'm done with school ,but it's foolishness like this that makes me think twice about it
smh.gif

You scared doggie?

smh.gif
Come on, man, it's not like most of NY is like this. If you're specifically referring to NYC, it was named the safest large city not too long ago, and is still, overall, one of the safest cities in the U.S.

I grew up in the Bronx with hooligans like this, but there are still nice places in the area to live. Don't let monsters like this stop you from making the move. Just ask around and do research about the area you plan on moving to, and you'll be fine.

smh.gif
Come on, man, it's not like most of NY is like this. If you're specifically referring to NYC, it was named the safest large city not too long ago, and is still, overall, one of the safest cities in the U.S.

I grew up in the Bronx with hooligans like this, but there are still nice places in the area to live. Don't let monsters like this stop you from making the move. Just ask around and do research about the area you plan on moving to, and you'll be fine.

Damn I'm glad I left the hood in an early age, I can see myself doing stupid #*$+ like this If I stayed up their.

Fairview Ave and Broadway

Back
Top Bottom