Teen fatally stabbed in Washington Heights.....Vol. machete chopped by da trinitarios

smh.gif
sick.gif

making Dominicans look bad.

I heard about this yesterday.
smh.gif

Stupid, ignorant DR kids these days. 9 v. 3, with weapons. Thats terrible.

News 12 was reporting that they had missed their bus and walked to the McDonalds on B'way and then the altercation happened.

Stupid kids just threw their lives out the window for being "gangsta."

I heard about this yesterday.
smh.gif

Stupid, ignorant DR kids these days. 9 v. 3, with weapons. Thats terrible.

News 12 was reporting that they had missed their bus and walked to the McDonalds on B'way and then the altercation happened.

Stupid kids just threw their lives out the window for being "gangsta."

this reminds me of one time some dudes also tried to rob me and my peoples with a machete. My boy ended up robbing one of the guys and took his machete.

smh.

this reminds me of one time some dudes also tried to rob me and my peoples with a machete. My boy ended up robbing one of the guys and took his machete.

smh.

1:30 am on a sat night/early sun morn on 181 is not a deserted place...although trinis are known for starting stupidity for no reason...that kid and everyone involved in that mess should get life.

1:30 am on a sat night/early sun morn on 181 is not a deserted place...although trinis are known for starting stupidity for no reason...that kid and everyone involved in that mess should get life.

SMH

I feel so bad for the dude, he missed his bus and ended up getting jumped and killed. Stupid gangs, seriously get a real job. The 16 y/o really should just be shot, he doesnt even deserve jail. Im glad I live in a safe town.

SMH

I feel so bad for the dude, he missed his bus and ended up getting jumped and killed. Stupid gangs, seriously get a real job. The 16 y/o really should just be shot, he doesnt even deserve jail. Im glad I live in a safe town.

Back
Top Bottom