Teen fatally stabbed in Washington Heights.....Vol. machete chopped by da trinitarios

smh.gif

The sad thing about it is that Im sure it started because they were black. They really got off in the wrong place at the wrong time. The kids involved in trini do not know anything but banging, they get put on at such a young age that they never think about repercussions for their actions. Its sad because theres always an older head at the top of every set who initiates any attack, they just let the little ones do the dirty work. Im glad I left the heights, the gang movement out there is ridiculous.

The sad thing about it is that Im sure it started because they were black. They really got off in the wrong place at the wrong time. The kids involved in trini do not know anything but banging, they get put on at such a young age that they never think about repercussions for their actions. Its sad because theres always an older head at the top of every set who initiates any attack, they just let the little ones do the dirty work. Im glad I left the heights, the gang movement out there is ridiculous.

My lil sis knew MJ, her eyes been red and puffy for three days now

Really don't make no sense, why take someones life? Over what?

My lil sis knew MJ, her eyes been red and puffy for three days now

Really don't make no sense, why take someones life? Over what?

I was just there this past weekend visiting the fam...had a hunch it'd be on 181st after reading the title.

All *%%%@@ up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

1:30 am on a sat night/early sun morn on 181 is not a deserted place...
Definitely not...and you know how these young +#*%!% be when it's hot outside.

The killing of Mr. Jalloh was one of four in the city over a few hours early Sunday. The other victims, all young men, were killed in unrelated shootings between 1:30 and 3:55 a.m. in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Manhattan.
The authorities did not provide a motive for the stabbing of Mr. Jalloh, except to say that it appeared to stem from a dispute between two groups of men. There were conflicting accounts about what led to the dispute.

A friend of Mr. Jalloh’s said he was on his way home after visiting a cousin. Before catching a bus to the Bronx, he stopped at a McDonald’s restaurant.

The friend, Souleymane Bamgoura, 18, said he was told by another friend of Mr. Jalloh’s that he had argued with some men in the restaurant.

At a restaurant near the bus stop where Mr. Jalloh was found, a manager said on Sunday that some of the workers had told her that they had seen Mr. Jalloh exchanging hard looks with a group of men as he waited for a bus. A fight then broke out.

amd_mohamed_jalloh.jpg

An immigrant from Sierra Leone was slain by a machete when he made a fateful decision to fight back against street thugs.
When a group of teens chased Mohamed Jalloh, 18, down a Washington Heights street early Sunday, the Bronx man told his cousin, "Let's stop and fight!"

Jalloh and his cousin, Amadou Diallo, also 18, exchanged blows with at least nine youngsters.

"I got hit with a bottle and two minutes later, I see him on the floor," Diallo said yesterday of his cousin. "I didn't see a knife or anything."

Jalloh had been beaten and stabbed with a machete beneath his heart.

Cops later busted Andy Henriquez, 16, while he was being treated at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center for a cut on his hand. He told detectives that he punched Jalloh while one of his buddies sliced him with the machete.

Henriquez, who has never been arrested, was arraigned yesterday at Manhattan Criminal Court on charges of murder and gang assault.

"We are not talking," said a woman at his Henriquez's Washington Heights home, just blocks away from the murder.

His attorney could not be reached for comment. His next court date is Friday.

Police have not recovered the machete and said the investigation was ongoing.

Henriquez's arrest did little yesterday to console Jalloh's family, who were planning a funeral.

"They killed my baby," Jalloh's distraught mom, Idjatu, wailed. "Why'd they do this to me?"

RIP to the kid but he made all the wrong moves that night.
ohwell.gif

I was just there this past weekend visiting the fam...had a hunch it'd be on 181st after reading the title.

All *%%%@@ up.
smh.gif

The killing of Mr. Jalloh was one of four in the city over a few hours early Sunday. The other victims, all young men, were killed in unrelated shootings between 1:30 and 3:55 a.m. in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Manhattan.
The authorities did not provide a motive for the stabbing of Mr. Jalloh, except to say that it appeared to stem from a dispute between two groups of men. There were conflicting accounts about what led to the dispute.

A friend of Mr. Jalloh’s said he was on his way home after visiting a cousin. Before catching a bus to the Bronx, he stopped at a McDonald’s restaurant.

The friend, Souleymane Bamgoura, 18, said he was told by another friend of Mr. Jalloh’s that he had argued with some men in the restaurant.

At a restaurant near the bus stop where Mr. Jalloh was found, a manager said on Sunday that some of the workers had told her that they had seen Mr. Jalloh exchanging hard looks with a group of men as he waited for a bus. A fight then broke out.

amd_mohamed_jalloh.jpg

An immigrant from Sierra Leone was slain by a machete when he made a fateful decision to fight back against street thugs.
When a group of teens chased Mohamed Jalloh, 18, down a Washington Heights street early Sunday, the Bronx man told his cousin, "Let's stop and fight!"

Jalloh and his cousin, Amadou Diallo, also 18, exchanged blows with at least nine youngsters.

"I got hit with a bottle and two minutes later, I see him on the floor," Diallo said yesterday of his cousin. "I didn't see a knife or anything."

Cops later busted Andy Henriquez, 16, while he was being treated at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center for a cut on his hand. He told detectives that he punched Jalloh while one of his buddies sliced him with the machete.

Henriquez, who has never been arrested, was arraigned yesterday at Manhattan Criminal Court on charges of murder and gang assault.

"We are not talking," said a woman at his Henriquez's Washington Heights home, just blocks away from the murder.

Henriquez's arrest did little yesterday to console Jalloh's family, who were planning a funeral.

"They killed my baby," Jalloh's distraught mom, Idjatu, wailed. "Why'd they do this to me?"

ohwell.gif

The Heightz is just warming up.

Bad things are going to happen here this summer.

Glad im moving out of here.

The Heightz is just warming up.

Bad things are going to happen here this summer.

Glad im moving out of here.

horrible. these lil hoodlums couldn't think of something else to do. worthless pieces of @*!$

horrible. these lil hoodlums couldn't think of something else to do. worthless pieces of @*!$

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

ohwell.gif

Starting to sound like it.  But still no damn excuse for chopping somebody with a machete.

Gang members have and always will be a bunch of cowards to me.

ohwell.gif

Starting to sound like it.  But still no damn excuse for chopping somebody with a machete.

Gang members have and always will be a bunch of cowards to me.

All *%%%@@ up.
smh.gif

amd_mohamed_jalloh.jpg

ohwell.gif

100 miles and runnin. 2 vs 9 is not a good look. Sometimes you have to tuck your pride and think about the future.

Back
Top Bottom