Taylor Swift thread...woman is of no concern to me Vol. 1

We-eee are never ever ever getting back together ...like ever!  

Song is crack 
smokin.gif

Not to get too "soapbox", but if this were some dude running through hollywood chicks, say George Clooney, its all high fives and keep pimpin'...

Chick is young and tries some different penises and she's a ****....

I know I'm going to get this gif, but just felt like I needed to be captain obvious. CARRY ON.

View media item 254263

Shes plays the innocent naive little white girl but she's a ****. She smashes anything she can then writes songs about it.. like really? And her body is type trash. Her face annoys me /Rant

what did she do to you females? if you don't like her music, then keep it moving.

hating on Taylor Swift is like hating on S Club 7, her music isn't even catered to this group

LEAVEEE TAYLORRR ALONEEEEEEE >: :nerd:

This girl's "Who, me? Whaaaaat?" shtick is old and seems totally disingenuous. Every performance or award she wins is followed with a fake "You guys really like me!? Me, of all people? But I'm such an outsider!" mouth gaping look. It's annoying.

There's something weird where I kind of like her and kind of want to puke everytime I see her.

what did she do to you females? if you don't like her music, then keep it moving.

hating on Taylor Swift is like hating on S Club 7, her music isn't even catered to this group

LEAVEEE TAYLORRR ALONEEEEEEE >: :nerd:
No one hated on S Club 7. The girls in that group were dope.

Granny Panties
not only is she wearing granny panties, but to make it even LESS sexy- they match her skin tone- making it look like shes wearing thermal underwear
sick.gif
No that I'm some diehard Swift fan, but there's a good chance those weren't her personal choice, but rather designed to be worn while on stage and performing. It's part of her outfit and intentionally big/flesh tone in case something happens like in the picture where you could see up it. She wouldn't want to be wearing a thong or something revealing.

This girl's "Who, me? Whaaaaat?" shtick is old and seems totally disingenuous. Every performance or award she wins is followed with a fake "You guys really like me!? Me, of all people? But I'm such an outsider!" mouth gaping look. It's annoying.

This hits the nail on the head

I know a guy who is obsessed with her..drove 45 min to get her cd..request her songs at school functions lol

I know a guy who is obsessed with her..drove 45 min to get her cd..request her songs at school functions lol

Back
Top Bottom