Taylor Swift thread...woman is of no concern to me Vol. 1

She seems to get more annoying by the week. She's getting ran through by a new guy every couple of months.

She seems to get more annoying by the week. She's getting ran through by a new guy every couple of months.
she is a cute girl.......but i dont understand how she runs through guys like this.....if its not working....slow down....dont jump on the next...and the next...and the....u get it...

She reminds me of Jennifer Aniston.  I don't know what it is 
nerd.gif

she is a cute girl.......but i dont understand how she runs through guys like this.....if its not working....slow down....dont jump on the next...and the next...and the....u get it...

She doesn't put out and that is why they keep dumping her.

she's trying to find love by any means when the guys she dates just want to smash (and do)

wait what? in that case. she is good in my book. to the max!!!

it all makes sense now..........

She doesn't put out and that is why they keep dumping her.
WTH? So that makes her even more uninteresting. Her dating a new guy all the time gives her the press she wants and the guys probably don't even get to use a finger or two :smh:.

Id rather the front page of general be plastered with 50 kate upton threads than to have anything remotely be appreciative of this boring last strand of toilet paper on the roll chick.

:lol: I have all of her albums as well.
BUt she is pretty annoying these days....I used to be in love with her back in high school, even went to a concert. but now she just looks super plain.

Last edited:
:lol: I have all of her albums as well.
BUt she is pretty annoying these days....I used to be in love with her back in high school, even went to a concert. but now she just looks super plain.

I'm sure she would be surprised to hear you say that. She is always surprised. Always.

wow lol.....that was cruel......

i actually laughed .....really loud

more hilarious since she is actually pretty.....

Last edited:
why would anyone want to do her anyway, her physique :smh:
she is not cute in anyway

Back
Top Bottom