Taylor Swift thread...woman is of no concern to me Vol. 1

I know a guy who is obsessed with her..drove 45 min to get her cd..request her songs at school functions lol

I know a guy who is obsessed with her..drove 45 min to get her cd..request her songs at school functions lol

Since you belong to me I've been :nerd:

Would see what the mouth is capable of tho :evil:

Anything else is pushing it

Taylor is shocked by the outpouring, guys!

View media item 256173

even more average- er if thats a word >D

she looks like a chick that would sit up at Barnes and Noble reading and drinking a starbucks in her free time, then goes thrift store shopping and steals all the good clothes from those that really need them to look trendy

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I would LOVE to spend a whole day in Barnes and Noble with her and the thrift store!!!

I love tall *******, ****** get mad when you leave parties with em cause they're too short and intimidated.

id def put it in taylors butt, regardless of her bodycount.

How does NT love Zooey deschansl plain self but not love this chick?

It seems she doesn't put out, I remember her saying something about marriage, that would explain why they dumb her within seconds

She 5'10 me gusta

i would not only smash but she is da type you can spend your whole life with. dont care bout no mass. she is  gorgeous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom