Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

Damn b her twot is fried , how could someone eat that ? Would smash with a condom though *shrugs*

Im sayin. Have you all even seen what some vaginas look like. Unfortunately that's whats stopping me from settling down. My ex's box was nicest ive seen/been inside so it sucks when I start dating a nice girl but am completely turned off when her joint don't look amazing. Hate them meat curtain looking vaginas.

:rofl: :rofl:

sick.gif
 @ google search

Im sayin. Have you all even seen what some vaginas look like. Unfortunately that's whats stopping me from settling down. My ex's box was nicest ive seen/been inside so it sucks when I start dating a nice girl but am completely turned off when her joint don't look amazing. Hate them meat curtain looking vaginas.

Too much real life :smh: |I

Originally Posted by Lokillo40  

LMAO!
roll.gif

Last edited:
High mileage p like that, I would expect it to look blown out.... Still would hit with a rubber though and I'm team raw....

LMFAO, omg i cant

i would be in her phone like
"hey hows it goin?"
"no flares today?"
"NO? Cool, what are you doing later?"

Last edited by a moderator:
80% of americans have herpes tho
I don't think so. I've shared far too many blunts with people to NOT have herpes if that was the case.

Even if it were true, definitely not genital herpes
There's different types of herpes though. Some ppl they never even see or notice a breakout. That stat is misleading. There's all kinds of simplex 1-9 you can get out there.

I remember I heard one theory on how to look at it is that everybody has herpes and there's just something triggers it in you.

Are some of y'all really trying to defend having herpes??? Lol wow
I think we should clarify between genital herpes and something like cold sores

That statistic that says 80% of Americans have herpes is probably true, and it's probably a higher percentage. If you've EVER had a cold sore in your life you have herpes.

We should stop calling it herpes and start distinguishing between HSV-1 (Cold Sores) and HSV-2 (Wee Wee Bumps)

Back
Top Bottom