Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

there is a diff between cold sores and genital herpes. slightly diff version of virus. the more common is cold sores as i understand it.

also, no1 in this thread is ever really gonna know if she has herpes. the way i see it, a celeb tends to get more play in general (nature of the game) so a herpes rumor is easy to stick. no point in having a thread hating on her (you'll never really know), cuz real talk im sure her pic was posted in other threads and half of ya'll were sweatin off them cheeks talmbout the things you'd eat outta her butt.

but it's been known most of these broads in the entertainment industry are a bunch of skeezers, there's no question about that.

I wouldve came too :wow:

t219721_fry_i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

*TEARS* at that JR Smith pic. I'm not wit' that wee-wee bump life either @Meek Meals.

Tahiry face is shot anyway. I'd still rip her and half though. Come to think of it, Joey probably gave her the claps. Dude look dirtier than soil itself.

Last edited:
so....just google pic'd it.

and it does look like a bullet wound.

not an attractive vagina at all.

like her ciltoris is in revers or something.

the area around her vagina looks like uncooked chicken.

the pic is sideways...literally looks like someone is saying 'NOOOOOOOO"

she got the flappy labia majora

her vagina looks like a really well made reuben sandwich. like, as a rueben i'd eat the hell out of that but as a human vagina i'd just ask for something else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom