Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

"The source said Tahiry herself would come clean with all of this in an upcoming documentary,"

Marketing at its finest, gents.

Zyzz got that...
laugh.gif

nah im just saying :lol:

if she was giving out something more serious then ok.

Yeah my boy in Cali already put me onto mad celebs that had STD's.

He used to look up some of their names in some system and he could see what the were prescribed.

A lot of them also take medication for certain substance abuses that they used to have.

Damn, thread title killed potential. Seen married and was like IDCIDCIDCIDC but then I seen she spreading the clap for every dude she claps her cheeks for :x

That's just disgusting. Don't really care cuz it aint like I'm gonna run in to her though.

Last edited:
I think Tahiry is probably one of the few video models/vixens whose booty may actually be real. It doesn't stick out like coneheads (hey Lala), look like a diaper (hey Kim), look like booty molds with duct tape (hey Nicki), or look like if she set on a tack, it would slowly go flat like a tire and ooze out the saline (hey Buffie). It's big and round, but nice big and round and not disgusting (hey Pebblez).

:x :rofl: @ "Herpes ain't that bad". I stay with the strap in my lap at all times. Ain't about that Cinder Inferno life.

Last edited:
I think Tahiry is probably one of the few video models/vixens whose booty may actually be real. It doesn't stick out like coneheads (hey Lala), look like a diaper (hey Kim), look like booty molds with duct tape (hey Nicki), or look like if she set on a tack, it would slowly go flat like a tire and ooze out the saline (hey Buffie). It's big and round, but nice big and round and not disgusting (hey Pebblez).
ill

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom