Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

eww.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who ISNT spreading herpes in the entertainment history?

Peolple treat that **** like the common cold these days :smh:

Mayne, I had this same talk with my friend last night in med school. It was about HPV and etc, and Herpes, and I made it a point that society is losing by accepting this stuff like the common cold. It's crazy.

The girl has been ran through countless times by whoever standing next to her with money. This isn't breaking news. She owes every sent she has to her roast beef lips

so....just google pic'd it.

and it does look like a bullet wound.

not an attractive vagina at all.

like her ciltoris is in revers or something.

the area around her vagina looks like uncooked chicken.

the pic is sideways...literally looks like someone is saying 'NOOOOOOOO"

she got the flappy labia majora

her vagina looks like a really well made reuben sandwich. like, as a rueben i'd eat the hell out of that but as a human vagina i'd just ask for something else.

oh my god :rofl:

so....just google pic'd it.

and it does look like a bullet wound.

not an attractive vagina at all.

like her ciltoris is in revers or something.

the area around her vagina looks like uncooked chicken.

the pic is sideways...literally looks like someone is saying 'NOOOOOOOO"

she got the flappy labia majora

her vagina looks like a really well made reuben sandwich. like, as a rueben i'd eat the hell out of that but as a human vagina i'd just ask for something else.

:rofl:

Thanks for the heads up... Didnt and wont google
:x

Truth be told, I don't eem know who this chick is....

Joe Budden was a rapper....is a rapper....was a rapper...some people swear by his mixtapes. He had a group album and someone edited out all his verses to make it better. It did.

He had a hit single 'Pump It Up' back in the day.
Then all of the sudden got youtube famous again making videos of him and his wife, huge booty Tahiry, just BSin and clownin.

People saw her ***, went crazy, got on some covers.
Her *** on KING magazine sold more copies than his CD that came out that week too.

They broke up, she still thinks she's famous, and got the herp apparently.

Last edited:
damn i googled that ish and it looks like a wild boars nose or some weird ish like that :x :smh:

Last edited:
Truth be told, I don't eem know who this chick is....

Joe Budden was a rapper....is a rapper....was a rapper...some people swear by his mixtapes. He had a group album and someone edited out all his verses to make it better. It did.

He had a hit single 'Pump It Up' back in the day.
Then all of the sudden got youtube famous again making videos of him and his wife, huge booty Tahiry, just BSin and clownin.

People saw her ***, went crazy, got on some covers.
Her *** on KING magazine sold more copies than his CD that came out that week too.

They broke up, she still thinks she's famous, and got the herp apparently.

:lol: at that fact that her success story is someone else's story.

Seriously doe, I though Tahiry Jose was a football player. :lol:

most std clinics do not test for herpes unless a sore is visible lol

good luck really knowing if you only do screenings

Lol a box like hers I wouldn't even want to hit anymore just get the top and fantasize I was clappin them cheeks.

Im sayin. Have you all even seen what some vaginas look like. Unfortunately that's whats stopping me from settling down. My ex's box was nicest ive seen/been inside so it sucks when I start dating a nice girl but am completely turned off when her joint don't look amazing. Hate them meat curtain looking vaginas.

Back
Top Bottom