SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Ya home girl who hooked him up with his certificate is really his only hope of not getting screwed in the end. If she can put some grades in and credits he'll be fine, maybe.
The way I liked Mike with Harvey and wanted him to side with Louis for a while was only for the benefit of Harvey and Louis in my eyes.

I don't care what Mike learns from who, just how he helps others win. I can't get invested in Mike's "career" cuz I know how that story ends. He's never going to be a success. Nothing he will learn will get him a loophole out of this continuous fraud. Best case scenario all of his clients he works for find out and he blackmails them all in to keeping his secret and that's insanely unlikely. Cuz if the Bar finds out he's going down regardless. So what I see happening is he either goes to jail or gets exposed and finds a way to leave the job and not get jail time by taking down somebody and getting time served on his charges (then maybe he actually goes to law school and the show ends).

Aint gonna be nothing like an honorary bar exam certificate for his work :lol:

Said it before, and I'll say it again...

he needs to call that broad from Season one who hooked him up with the harvard certificate, and ask her to put in some work....

problem solved.
I ain't so sure. There was already that chick that was like the assistant to the dean and knew the names of every Harvard law grad that they had to fire.

Tech chick would have to put in mad work. Basically hack all of Harvard's database to make him legit. Indescernible photoshops and all that.

^Even if she hacked the databases to make it look legit, if he gets exposed, he'd still lose because no professor at any law school would recognize him

maybe im tripping but cant you just become a lawyer in some states by acing the bar?

also make no mistake about it practicing law without a degree is perjury which is a felony

aka around 3 years....if he gets one for every case .......then lmfaooo its over

Last edited:
ny bar you must have graduated law school in order to take the bar. there is one way, ny is one of the few states that still uses the clerkship method, in which a person takes one year of law school then they put in the hours being under supervision of an attorney who must basicly teach them what they would have learned in school. so if mike got his **** together graduate college, does a year of harvard law online and then stays under harvey for the required time takes the bar and then becomes a real attorney.

Got him a cake too. The blatant disrespect by mike. For me he's the least likable on the show.

I agree

mike is dumb for not rolling with luis , what more can you learn from harvey?
the mariano rivera line from harvey was on point

Rolling with the person who knows your secret and has stood up for you, versus the person who would throw you under the bus in a minute?

:lol: at all this feeling sorry for Louis. Did every single one of you forget that just two episodes ago, Louis did almost the exact same thing to that dude Nigel? All Nigel wanted was a friend and coworker he could trust....and Louis stabbed him in the back.

What goes around comes around.

Yep. He thought they bonded and they were kindred spirits.

also i refuse to feel bad for the person who fired harold

WE MISS YOU HAROLD

:rofl:

also i refuse to feel bad for the person who fired harold

WE MISS YOU HAROLD

Let's not forget why he was fired:

"He left a zero off the Hopkins settlement, which cost the client $360,000.
He filed a motion with the appeals court instead of the superior court, which accidentally triggered a death penalty review.
And then the one and only time that I take him to court with me, his fly was down, and he called the judge "Your Owner.""

Am I the only one who secretly thought at the end Mike was gonna tell Harvey to F off?? Like the whole time, I thought they were gonna hit us with the okie doke but nah :smh:

Lol not to that extent.

But I was expecting somethin like..

" I'm sorry but I already said yes and I can't go back on my word"

Am I the only one who secretly thought at the end Mike was gonna tell Harvey to F off?? Like the whole time, I thought they were gonna hit us with the okie doke but nah :smh:

Lol not to that extent.

But I was expecting somethin like..

" I'm sorry but I already said yes and I can't go back on my word"

That's exactly what I expected...and I thought Mike would have a bit more backbone to Harvey, because Harvey only really respects strong people.

Let's not forget why he was fired:

"He left a zero off the Hopkins settlement, which cost the client $360,000.
He filed a motion with the appeals court instead of the superior court, which accidentally triggered a death penalty review.
And then the one and only time that I take him to court with me, his fly was down, and he called the judge "Your Owner.""

roll.gif
harold was ultimate lulz

Harvey acts like such a douche. Surprised no one has hit his jaw yet.

What deal did Harvey make with Darby that had Darby agree to help take down Jessica? Just that he'll win Ava's case. Why would Darby even agree to this deal? The partnership with Jessica is still brand new.

:lol: @ Harvey still treating Mike like ****.

I think Harvey and Jessica are both being played. Darby never specifically said he'd back Harvey if he won the case given that originally he wanted to quit and have his non-compete clause voided. I think Darby is gonna let him spin his wheels on w/e plan he won't succeed at just to see how Jessica reacts and get to see how she handles it.

There's no reason for him to back him at the moment and he at least is still on good terms with Jessica given how this merger came about.

Nice episode...

Stephen is that dude :pimp: pulling up in that Aston

Donna is definitely going to give up the buns to him...

And yeah Darby is definitely not playing with all his cards faced up.

He's going to let Harvey and Jessica wild out on each other...

We can even see it in the promo...

Litt and his new partner are going to be dangerous to watch out for....

Lady Stark is ruthless in this show. Kinda like it. Would've bent her over her desk and had her tell me she'll have me murdered in her accent.

Back
Top Bottom