SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

She has that sexy voice. Probably has a few more years until it goes the route of Kathleen Turner's voice.

Why would Darby even agree to this deal

Darby wanted Harvey for the case. She's not just a regular client...Darby was smashing Ava's dad. (Ava doesn't know that but Harvey and Jessica do)

From a business standpoint he could use Harvey to push Jessica out and takeover. The firm/Jessica/Harvey need him he doesn't need them.

Last edited:
He doesn't need Harvey to push her out because he has 51% so he can just do it himself of he wanted.

Nah he already made it clear he's in charge. That whole scene that the firm name was in name only.

I mean Jessica could still scheme if she ever got unsatisfied but it aint a guarantee she'd get over on Darby. He really doesn't need Harvey if he wanted to push her out. He has no reason to right now. I think he just wants to keep Harvey around so he's letting him think he's gonna takeover or he doesn't care if it's Jessica or Harvey in charge in the states.

He doesn't need Harvey to push her out because he has 51% so he can just do it himself of he wanted.

That's not as easy as you're making it sound.

:lol: it's like they forgot about all about the Hardman situation. (They vote on that kind of stuff)

And why get his hands dirty if he doesn't have to?

What does Jessica bring to the table besides Harvey at this point anyway??? That alone is a good enough reason.

Last edited:
But still why send a solider to Harvey in his quest? What is London bloke there to do other then stoop Donna???

I find it interesting that Louis accepted this arrogant 5th year chick Katrina. She was straight wylin with that vid. Like I don't know where she thought she was going with that and I honestly don't see how it was that offensive or that much of a line to cross for Mike to want to get back at her so bad.

I was almost hoping Louis found someone else to be his personal mentee (sp?) but there really wasn't anyone else unless they introduced a new character. Bit surprised he took Mike playing him again in stride after talking with Harvey.
But still why send a solider to Harvey in his quest? What is London bloke there to do other then stoop Donna???
Monitor the situation as it progresses and report back to Darby. I bet he probably knows Harvey wants to take Jessica down, just waiting on when to reveal that. If Darby is playing an even longer more manipulative game it may be a way to put his right hand in check.

^ what are you talking about? The British guy knows Harvey's plans. He said so himself when they met over lunch and said that he was sent to help Harvey

I find it interesting that Louis accepted this arrogant 5th year chick Katrina. She was straight wylin with that vid. Like I don't know where she thought she was going with that and I honestly don't see how it was that offensive or that much of a line to cross for Mike to want to get back at her so bad.

I was almost hoping Louis found someone else to be his personal mentee (sp?) but there really wasn't anyone else unless they introduced a new character. Bit surprised he took Mike playing him again in stride after talking with Harvey.
Monitor the situation as it progresses and report back to Darby. I bet he probably knows Harvey wants to take Jessica down, just waiting on when to reveal that. If Darby is playing an even longer more manipulative game it may be a way to put his right hand in check.

The truth hurts bruh. She openly called Mike "Harvey's Toy Soldier" to every in the office. While it may be the truth, he doesn't want to be perceived that way.

I'm calling it now..

Since Rachel is gonna be sticking around, things are gonna heat up between her and Mike again. And he's gonna screw it up somehow and it'll be involving the 5th year snow bunny! :lol:

Called it back in February...still think this will happen. :smh:

M

Don't forget her and Lewis going at it last season. That shocked me also. Plus her character sort of had gone away, and just popped back up out of the blue. Lewis can't trust her.

I was thinking Lewis would get someone new.

I was shocked how Harvey went to bat for Mike so quickly.

I love Donna's character. She's probably my favorite person the show beside Lewis.

And I really want to see Lewis go mudding with Katrina :rofl: Dude will get a serious sexual harassment charge.

Damn man didn't know there was a thread here.

Very interested to see where the whole Harvey/Jessica dynamic is going.

Excuse the geekiness, but it kinda reminds me of Sith Lords and ****. The rule of two. The apprentice is now going after the master.

BTW Jessica could get it 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'm watching ep 3 again, and I thought to myself, Harvey actually wouldn't make a good managing partner. His aggressive and risk taking outlook can be very costly. Jessica is ruthless but also knows how to manage a team and be very strategic. She thinks of the long game, while I feel like as smart as Hervey is, he doesn't think as long term.

"If you were less attractive I'd probably love you." :lol: Louis is the funniest dude on this show

Back
Top Bottom