SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Honestly this will probably come bite mike in the *** in the future, he's going to need louis and louis will probably go back to his scumbag ways and I won't blame him

With Harvey going up against Jessica, it won't surprise me if Louis starts making power moves as well soon...

And I hope he does.

Louis always fights back. He doesn't take anything lying down, He's definitely going to start cooking up something serious very soon. A betrayal like that will have some serious consequences. He might find out about mike not going to Harvard, who knows. But there's no way he's letting this slide..

Louis got done dirty, yes but I can't feel that bad for him when from the jump he was a scumbag and has never really made up for it or tried to repair things, Mike and Harvey just ended up winning. The good things he has done may have come to late. Like I still haven't forgot dude siding with Gale from Breaking Bad and voting for him to be in charge. I never bought in to his thematic storyline of annoying nuisance turned villain but when you go deeper he's a likeable nice guy. Look how he just screwed over the Grey Matter quartermaster dude. That was coldblooded for no reason.

Show is still good but I think the damage is done for some of these characters and some of them need to just move forward and get over the past.

Don't know if I said it but I use to think Jessica was straight disrespecting Harvey but dude really showed in his stubbornness in these 2 eps that he deserves it and I can't feel sorry for him. I can see the pattern though. Dog eat dog world on the way to the top. Pearson screws over Hartman. Spector screws over Pearson.

^That's one of the few things about Harvey I don't like. If things don't go his way he throws tantrums and loses his head. I can't really blame Jessica for how she handles him.

Mike really had me SMH at his decision at the end. I mean I knew he and Harvey were gonna patch things up eventually but damn :lol: He has no backbone.

Louis is vindictive, he'll find a way to get payback :lol:

I felt bad for Louis but I kinda didnt. If that makes sense. lol

Its because he was such a d!ck with Mike and did him dirty a few times. Louis is going to go on a tear now that Mike did him dirty.

I love this show but IDK about you guys this thing with Harvey making what if I do this and I get this, bets is getting kinda old? I may be the only one with that opinion but hey.

I thought I was the only one who didn't like Mike that much! 
laugh.gif

The fact that he pulled that "If you don't tell this person that, I will have no choice but to" like three times was ridic, considering he's technically a fraud.

mike is dumb for not rolling with luis , what more can you learn from harvey?

the mariano rivera line from harvey was on point

Last edited:
I liked Mike in the beginning cuz he was a regular guy underachieving with one special skill. He was Peter Parkeresque with his lifestyle and decisions. Plus it was nice when Harvey saw something in him after he stumbled in to that interview but then it pretty much kinda went downhill cuz of some other decisions. It's not even about his moral backbone or that he's living a lie. He just over complicates **** for himself too much and comes off a jerk in doing it. A bit too self righteous at times as well and writers don't hold back on calling him on his hypocrisy and bull ****.

Just about every character has been humanized and have been damaged/ruined when called on their bull **** when in certain situations.

Last edited:
mike is dumb for not rolling with luis , what more can you learn from harvey?
the mariano rivera line from harvey was on point

That's what I'm thinking, Litt is a financial monster, why not learn as much as you can from him. Plus Litt has court experience, and doesn't mind going to court, while Harvey tries his best to avoid court at all costs. I would think some time with Litt would be hugely beneficial for his skill set

:lol: at all this feeling sorry for Louis. Did every single one of you forget that just two episodes ago, Louis did almost the exact same thing to that dude Nigel? All Nigel wanted was a friend and coworker he could trust....and Louis stabbed him in the back.

What goes around comes around.

But Louis did it because he thought he was going to be out of a job. Mikes job is secure regardless of who he chooses

Louis was never going to be out of a job.  He was just named Senior Partner.  No way was a merger going to make him lose his job.

Not after what he pulled that almost pushed Jessica out. There's ways of even getting senior partners canned.

Plus with Louis it was more about being left out than fired. He was always sucking up to Jessica to be her #1 guy and before that trying to be Harvey's right hand man. Lost all chances of that. Then this British version of him shows up and he felt he'd even lose his identity at the firm, so he made a move he thought even that guy would make. Still might lose since the guy now has control of all of the 1st years.

Last edited:
Just about every character has been humanized and have been damaged/ruined when called on their bull **** when in certain situations.

This is what i was thinking. Since Hardman came into the script, the staff at Pearson Hardman (Pearson Darby) have been humanized greatly. They aren't the super lawyers they're supposed to be compared to how I viewed them in Season 1.

The way I liked Mike with Harvey and wanted him to side with Louis for a while was only for the benefit of Harvey and Louis in my eyes.

I don't care what Mike learns from who, just how he helps others win. I can't get invested in Mike's "career" cuz I know how that story ends. He's never going to be a success. Nothing he will learn will get him a loophole out of this continuous fraud. Best case scenario all of his clients he works for find out and he blackmails them all in to keeping his secret and that's insanely unlikely. Cuz if the Bar finds out he's going down regardless. So what I see happening is he either goes to jail or gets exposed and finds a way to leave the job and not get jail time by taking down somebody and getting time served on his charges (then maybe he actually goes to law school and the show ends).

Aint gonna be nothing like an honorary bar exam certificate for his work :lol:

Last edited:
The way I liked Mike with Harvey and wanted him to side with Louis for a while was only for the benefit of Harvey and Louis in my eyes.

I don't care what Mike learns from who, just how he helps others win. I can't get invested in Mike's "career" cuz I know how that story ends. He's never going to be a success. Nothing he will learn will get him a loophole out of this continuous fraud. Best case scenario all of his clients he works for find out and he blackmails them all in to keeping his secret and that's insanely unlikely. Cuz if the Bar finds out he's going down regardless. So what I see happening is he either goes to jail or gets exposed and finds a way to leave the job and not get jail time by taking down somebody and getting time served on his charges (then maybe he actually goes to law school and the show ends).

Aint gonna be nothing like an honorary bar exam certificate for his work :lol:

Said it before, and I'll say it again...

he needs to call that broad from Season one who hooked him up with the harvard certificate, and ask her to put in some work....

problem solved.

Ya home girl who hooked him up with his certificate is really his only hope of not getting screwed in the end. If she can put some grades in and credits he'll be fine, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom