SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

I'm sayin though!

My dude is cookin in a top lawfirm....

Sure as hell better than his life was a year or two ago...and he wants to put that on the line for some yambs?

When that associate/junior partner/partner money is coming in, he'll have the chance to smash all the Yaris Sanchez' he wants...

Has this kid learned NOTHING for Harvey?
This.

That boy Mike could be deep diving into all sorts of other yambs. He should have hit Rachel with the swerve after she told him to quit

I'm sayin though!

Sure as hell better than his life was a year or two ago...and he wants to put that on the line for some yambs?

When that associate/junior partner/partner money is coming in, he'll have the chance to smash all the Yaris Sanchez' he wants...

This.

That boy Mike could be deep diving into all sorts of other yambs. He should have hit Rachel with the swerve before he even told her his secret

fixed.

You right 
laugh.gif

I couldn't imagine writers could cramp this much blackmail into one episode....
looks like it'll be a great season!

Luther, Perception, and this on tuesday= Greatness

It must be great to be the firms new owner, ol no penis game of thrones chap is just lounging back, and watching this dramatic play between Jessica & Harvey unfold right before his eyes.

Jessica and Harvey's secretary need to both have some sex scenes this season..

i need to rewatch last season...

forgot everything that happened :smh:

what did Mike do to Harvey again?

Harvey, wanted the title of named partner on merit rather than be given it by certain circumstances, he was mad at the impending merger and his and Jessica's plans for the future are different from each other. Mike was on her side of the ordeal, he had to betray harvey and work with jessica.. Someone else can elaborate better..

Harvey, wanted the title of named partner on merit rather than be given it by certain circumstances, he was mad at the impending merger and his and Jessica's plans for the future are different from each other. Mike was on her side of the ordeal, he had to betray harvey and work with jessica.. Someone else can elaborate better..

That's prty much it.

Jessica threatened to expose mike and told him not to file something.

Harvey feels betrayed cause he thinks mike should have gone to him and told him.
And they woudve dealt with it together

Mike should've went to him but Harvey needs to get over it. I only see him being this spiteful cuz the merger is just something that'll always be staring him in the face letting him know he lost.

Going after Jessica just seems like an escalation now.

Spector-Darby does have a nice ring to it. Spector-Dabry-Pearson however, would be a low blow.

I'm sayin though!

This.

That boy Mike could be deep diving into all sorts of other yambs. He should have hit Rachel with the swerve before he even told her his secret

fixed.

BINGO! I see her pestering him the whole season about this. And Harvey goin after Jessica is not a smart move, at the end of the day, she is the Pearson in Pearson-Darby, she aint no slouch and Harvey keeps forgettin that.

^^ agreed. Jessica may be conservative in her approach...but she can be a beast she needs to be...she didn't get to where she is by being weak...

I like the coupe aspect....although I doubt Harvey will win....

Speaking of Jessica :evil:

9314100968_1f43551755_o.gif

Last edited:
'ppreciate it fellas...

all the chicks on this show are bad :pimp:

Last edited:
Dat mass doe :smokin
I never found Gina Torres that appealing before but some of the outfits they have her wear on the show got me like, damn didn't know she can look that good

Also, is that oil chick Darby's daughter or something? I thought the show implied Darby is gay

Dat mass doe :smokin
I never found Gina Torres that appealing before but some of the outfits they have her wear on the show got me like, damn didn't know she can look that good

Also, is that oil chick Darby's daughter or something? I thought the show implied Darby is gay

Seems to me like Darby is gay, and the oil woman is either married to or related to the man that Darby had a love affair with.

Am I way off?

I may need to watch the ep again

Seems to me like Darby is gay, and the oil woman is either married to or related to the man that Darby had a love affair with.

Am I way off?

I may need to watch the ep again

You're right. Darby is gey. Oil woman is daughter of Darby's ex-partner/fling/bf or whatever they were.

Back
Top Bottom