SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Man Scottie was looking right too, she's so fine

shes soooo dreamy

:smokin

I love her man. I'm in love with Rachel but she's a close 2nd

^
Yeah, Jessica figured it out. She said it during the episode.

Lady Stark looking good. Liking her accent too.

He should've stayed with Louis. Seemed like he enjoyed working with him more than he did with Harvey sometimes. mike keeps telling Louis to try and be a better person but then goes and does that to him. Whenever Louis shows his good side, someone does something to make him act like a jerk again. Hope he goes into Lannister-mode now.

Last edited:
He should've stayed with Louis. Seemed like he enjoyed working with him more than he did with Harvey sometimes. mike keeps telling Louis to try and be a better person but then goes and does that to him. Whenever Louis shows his good side, someone does something to make him act like a jerk again. Hope he goes into Lannister-mode now.

I said the same thing. All Louis wants is a compadre and Mike did him dirty

Harvey a ***** with that move. Son needing real life lessons in order to man up like he living some family sit-com life always ending with happily.

Mike got battered wife syndrome. He gets played in this same ep and goes back. I couldn't believe those were real lines when he said come back home/to where you belong :smh:

Last edited:
Actually felt bad for Louis man :\

Looks like it's going to start picking up next week :smokin

Louis should of known to never mess with mike.

Was very sad to see, but so predictable.

I musta been day dreaming at the worst moment because I have no clue what mike did to Louis that was so harsh... Someone mind posting it in a spoiler or something?

I swear I watched the episode...all i can think of right now is rachel, scotty, and uniballs..."will you stop saying uninall?!" :lol: ...but I musta been browsing NT at the wrong time or something.... :smh: :lol:

A full summary of the episode would be great as well. I was so confused because like others have said I totally forgot what happened last season :lol:

Last edited:
Donna got it right when she said what's going on in the office is like high school, everyone is acting like a freshman. Rachel/Donna spilling secrets and talking ****, Mike and Harvey acting like teenage girls after a fight, and Louis trying too hard to fit in.

I would've told Harvey to go screw himself and stuck with Louis personally.

I musta been day dreaming at the worst moment because I have no clue what mike did to Louis that was so harsh... Someone mind posting it in a spoiler or something?

I swear I watched the episode...all i can think of right now is rachel, scotty, and uniballs..."will you stop saying uninall?!" :lol: ...but I musta been browsing NT at the wrong time or something.... :smh: :lol:

A full summary of the episode would be great as well. I was so confused because like others have said I totally forgot what happened last season :lol:
Uniballs and Scotty was the first episode

Ima post what mike did episide 2 in this spoiler
basically Harvey told Louis that Louis can have mike as an associate if mike willingly agrees. Louis spends the whole episode showing mike what it would be like working with him. In the end, mike agrees to be his associate and Louis goes to get the celebration cake. When Louis is gone Harvey comes and asks mike to come back and mike goes back to him and Louis is outside with the cake watching in

Oh **** there was an episode 2? No ducking wonder I had no idea what you guys are talking about :rofl:

I was like I don't remember anything like that :lol:

Thanks for the summary ima watch EP 2 today and then read it. But damn now I already know
Mikes gonna do something harsh :lol:

Totally my fault. I had no idea it was moved to Tuesdays I watched the other episode online during the weekend. Ahhh won't happen again

Last edited:
Yeah, Mike did Louis dirty. Unnecessarily.

Louis definitely needs to go on an insane winning streak. Dude really looked liked he went all out, and to just be undone with a few short sentences. Beast mode must commence.

As for the high school comments, I'll never forget the comment my mom told me before I started working "son, the working world is just like high school, except people get paid more"

I mean I knew Mike was gonna go back to Harvey but I'm thinking why he and Louis can't share the kid *PAUSE*

I didn't feel sorry for Louis but I am tired of Harvey and Mike acting like ******* over this.

Back
Top Bottom