SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

and the simp mike ross

i dont get how she is letting him in her guts and then just exposes him to the partners

Damn Lady Cat looking extra smashable using her natural accent right now.

Mike had a dream that Rachel outed him to the firm and he was being arrested.
That same thing he had when he entered the building and saw himself getting arrested right before Jessica gave him an office?

Last edited:
im kinda mad they moved it to Tuesday. I already have Rizolli&isles and perception on Tuesday. Now I gotta stay up to 1am to catch the reshowing of perception

I liked the start. Still on Harveys side all the way on this loyalty is royalty! Harvey is that dude

Season 1 and 2 are on Amazon Prime, so I been rewatching.

I kinda miss Jenny.
pimp.gif
  all caught up and watched last nights episode...

Will spread warm maple syrup all over Rachel's beautiful legs and Jessica's beautiful mass one day :wow:
Harvey :pimp:
Lulz @ Luis

Mike is a fool, son really wanted them yambs and the audacity for Rachel to tell Mike to quit because she wasn't good enough to get in Harvard Law. Harvey is gettin more reckless.

Mike is a fool, son really wanted them yambs and the audacity for Rachel to tell Mike to quit because she wasn't good enough to get in Harvard Law. Harvey is gettin more reckless.

I'm sayin though!

My dude is cookin in a top lawfirm....

Sure as hell better than his life was a year or two ago...and he wants to put that on the line for some yambs?

When that associate/junior partner/partner money is coming in, he'll have the chance to smash all the Yaris Sanchez' he wants...

Has this kid learned NOTHING for Harvey?

Back
Top Bottom