SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Damn finally, Rachel!!!!

that finale was weak as hell but shoutout my dude mike for finally acquiring the yambs :nthat:

Last edited:
Loved how they showed their faces at the point of insertion :evil: :smokin

All in all Mike is like a kid caught between two arguing parents. I light weight kinda want Jessica to dominate me the way she punked Mike, I found that unusually sexy in her. Then he caved instead of doing it anyway but it makes sense he was in a lose lose situation.

Bet Harvey asked for ol girl to be back across the pond. Son pride was already too hurt he aint ready for love.

Did I miss something this season or did that scene in the previews for this season at the premiere where Louis figures out Mike didn't go to Harvard not happen? :nerd:

Anyway Mike gets the yambs raw :pimp:
i brought this up to a friend and he had no idea what i was talking about so i figured some of you might not remember either:

B4AB832B-5181-4699-A90F-5EDEC07CCDE1.jpg

Remember when he was "the American client"?
Bet that's part of Louis back story :lol:

Last edited:
Thought it was a great episode. Mike finally won. The way Jessica punked Harvey was :pimp:. The one good thing about this splitting the seasons like USA does means that it will be back before we know it.

Great finale IMO.

Finally got to see Rachel in her underwear :wow: :evil:.

They wrote the most cliche sex scene ever. Argument, she slaps him, he grabs her, pushes her against something for angry sex in a file room :smh:. What are the chances that she's knocked up from this?

I don't know how Jessica puts up with Harvey's bs. She's trying to do a merger to bring in a ton of money and make the firm a beast and that fool is trying his best to stop it all.

I guess it was only a matter of time before Rachel found out Mike's secret....

Okay season ender. I thought it could have been better.

Still a good ep though.

Good episode. Mike finally got the yambz, might be his best moment in the series.
Jessica is underrated, it's understandable though. The way she flexes is sexy tho.

I don't think many could've resisted going raw in that at that moment :smh:. The world doesn't need a little mike ross running around. Hopefully Rachel keeps a diaphragm in all the time just in case or she's on the pill :lol:.

and for the record rachel's character would have gotten into Harvard.  passing on one of the top paralegals from the best firm in NY who got a 170+ LSAT and whose dad is a world famous attorney and an alum???? :lol:

not to mention she's an applicant who got a glowing recommendation from her employers AND who murdered the interview?

The Harvard **** riding in this show gets to be too much sometimes. "We only hire from Harvard." Okkkkkkk...

She probably would have gotten in depending on how she played her application, but I don't think she was a sure thing for HLS. We don't know her undergrad degree, or what her GPA was, and a 172 is not "stellar" for Harvard. It doesn't sound like she mentioned being Bunk's daughter, though there is a spot on the application where you fill in family legacy, but regardless, it sounds like he didn't pull any strings for her (since she didn't even tell him she took the LSAT until way late). There are also no generally no interviews for law schools (though HLS does a phone call with the Dean if you make it pass the first round of consideration).

Basically, her entire application hinges upon whether she ticked "Black/African-American" under the Race section on her application. If she did, then she'd be a stone cold lock. If not, it's a bit trickier.

Also, given Pearson Hardman's make-up (being the top-ranked firm, only one office and hires only from HLS), I'm assuming that it's supposed to represent the firm WLRK in real life (which is the top-ranked firm, only one office) but even they don't only hire from Harvard, though they are the most selective firm--they only recruit candidates from (Yale, HLS, Stanford, Columbia, Chicago, Penn, NYU + Howard (for diversity purposes)).

Pearson Hardman would also tank in the Vault rankings immediately making it impossible for them to hire only lawyers from Harvard. No way that Rachel or Harvard Law grad would ever actually want to work at a firm like Pearson Hardman in real life-- only one office, struggling financially, with partners embezzling funds and openly and publicly combating over partnerships

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom