SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Scottie though
pimp.gif

"If you were less attractive I'd probably love you." :lol: Louis is the funniest dude on this show

Love that quote.

No loyalty in that firm. People are switching sides every episode or doing stuff behind someone's back. Props to dude for getting Donna.

Yo, Katrina is bad!

that Ma**

Jessica is slowly but surely loosing control of the firm.

Edit: Am I the only one waiting for Mike to screw up and do something with this Katrina chick?

This will happen.

:lol: Litt was left dumbfounded....

"we're not lawyers, we're investment bankers, we call you for the paperwork, we didn't goto Harvard, we went to Wharton, and we saw you coming a mile away"

I'm loving the power dynamics on multiple levels right now. They're finally making the characters human. People are taking the L all over the place.

Damn. Investment banker with the ether on him. That needs to happen to harvey next.

something :evil: about seeing jessica struggle with loosing control.
lulz @ harvey getting litt by louis.

Assuming USA will go the fairy tale ending route with Harvey and Jessica. But I'd like to actually see Harvey raise his stake in the firm or even take full control from Jessica somehow with Darby's blessing.

Wonder which actor will play Giannopoulos.

I think Harvey wins out the managing partner position but eventually gives it back to Jessica. He just wants to show her that she no longer controls his leash and that eventually she is going to start to treat him as an equal.

rachel is so irrelevant to the show now, purely there for gossip
donnas panties getting more moist with each episode

Last edited:
I think Darby is going to start flexing serious muscle and BEAST on a lot of folk...

He's still playing that lofty distinguished gentleman, but I think he's going to come out of that shell soon (no pun intended)...

I'm hoping Ava puts a hit out on mike and he gets attacked by hooligans.

Darby going to go ham since Ava got the boot from her company.

IDK about you guys but I think Ava is going to find out about her father's affair with Darby and then all hell will break loose. Maybe I am thinking too much out the box but whatever. lol

And Donna....... :smokin so fine. :D

those new york investment bankers son everyone in real life too lmao

and rachel losing the sex appeal she had in season 1 , katrina steady rising

on the power rankings

Last edited:
That Wharton line was solid. Loved it.

Strategy is very necessary and when done right, very cool. Executing strategy is a whole other level of dopeness.

Yo, Katrina is bad!

that Ma**

Jessica is slowly but surely loosing control of the firm.

Edit: Am I the only one waiting for Mike to screw up and do something with this Katrina chick?

Nope :lol: I tweeted that he was gonna cheat on Rachel with Katrina last night. I would be surprised if they didn't

those new york investment bankers son everyone in real life too lmao

Yup they dont play. I've seen it in real life. I am an accountant and work in the financial district. I have seen people shed tears from getting ethered. lol

So true :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom