SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

I can see Harvey having second thoughts about pushing Jessica out with her chess move peace offering. He don't know what to do. I can like and dislike that they seem to be dragging out this Ava trial for murder and this annoying prosecutor dude all season.

I noticed they subbed out Katrina for Nigel this ep :smh:

My new other guess is that Rachel goes to Stamford and Mike ends up smashing Katrina the whole time. Maybe before she leaves they get in to a fight that leaves their relationship up in the air that opens the door to Mike getting some Katrina yambs. Then of course Donna finds out and tells Rachel.

Another flashback ep is gonna be cool.

This ep I just wanted to drink Gina Torres.

Well you learn something new everyday. I didn't know laurence fishburne was married to her.

Does anyone else think Gabriel Macht (sp?) the actor who plays Harvey should get some big movie roles offered to him?

I mean I know he is a C-List star at best in Hollywood, but his acting and charisma surpasses so many A-List actors on both television and film.

The guys swag and persona is so genuine I feel like he'd be perfect for a James Bond type role. Obviously he'd have to bulk up a bit but I think the charisma, personality, and acting chops are there for stardom. Just my opinion. Would love to see him given a big role in a motion picture.

This season is so boring so far.. and then they hit us with a wack flashback episode next week.
mean.gif

All this romance in the show makes the show so bad. Mike and Rachel relationship is so lame and awkward.

He did get a lead shot in the movie "The Spirit", no one remembers.

He's on the wrong side of 40, so it will be hard to get any momentum, and he still isn't a household name. Suits has a niche following, don't think it's mainstream.

He'll get "co-star" type roles in blockbusters, doubt he can carry a major film. Some people are just made for certain roles, and he plays Harvey Specter really well.

Ya I can only see him really doing romance/comedy type stuff but even then there's already established dudes like Matt mcconaughey he'll most likely just stay doing shows

Does anyone else think Gabriel Macht (sp?) the actor who plays Harvey should get some big movie roles offered to him?

I mean I know he is a C-List star at best in Hollywood, but his acting and charisma surpasses so many A-List actors on both television and film.

The guys swag and persona is so genuine I feel like he'd be perfect for a James Bond type role. Obviously he'd have to bulk up a bit but I think the charisma, personality, and acting chops are there for stardom. Just my opinion. Would love to see him given a big role in a motion picture.

perfect example: jeremy piven (ari gold)

dudes are PERFECT for their roles but are not strong enough to carry any major movie. a complimentary or small role, sure. but nothing more.

on that note, i was thinking this show does harvey similar to what entourage did with ari. perhaps harvey says eff it all and starts his own firm and steals clients after he gets out of his clause?

Yeah that's a pretty good point with the Ari Gold comparison. I never thought about it that way.

You're probably right.

Question, why didn't Ava Hessington mention what the bribed paid for in the first place? (reimburse those who lost anything 50 miles of the said pipeline)

Question, why didn't Ava Hessington mention what the bribed paid for in the first place? (reimburse those who lost anything 50 miles of the said pipeline)
I expect they're saving that fact for the trial. Thing is they'll need witnesses that'll corroborate that story. Cuz that's what the prosecution will call it, a made up story. Also it's even harder to get that truth out since the ppl she bribed did the opposite, killed the ppl and kept the money. Harvey has to win this case a whole other way.

Plus when you think of big business making deals in 3rd world countries, it's more believable she bribed and paid them to kill as opposed to some bribe that'll be used to place them in a new location.

My new other guess is that Rachel goes to Stamford and Mike ends up smashing Katrina the whole time. Maybe before she leaves they get in to a fight that leaves their relationship up in the air that opens the door to Mike getting some Katrina yambs. Then of course Donna finds out and tells Rachel.

You pretty read my mind :lol: that's what I've been thinking. But it does seem a little to predictable.

I know flashback episodes dont progress the story at all.....and its kind of a way to create a filler episode.....but I genuinely like flashback episodes.  I guess I am the only one.

I know flashback episodes dont progress the story at all.....and its kind of a way to create a filler episode.....but I genuinely like flashback episodes.  I guess I am the only one.

hate them.

We're trying to move forward here, and the writers are trying to take us back. Bump all of that nonsense man.

Just get let the wolves at each other...

I expect they're saving that fact for the trial. Thing is they'll need witnesses that'll corroborate that story. Cuz that's what the prosecution will call it, a made up story. Also it's even harder to get that truth out since the ppl she bribed did the opposite, killed the ppl and kept the money. Harvey has to win this case a whole other way.

Plus when you think of big business making deals in 3rd world countries, it's more believable she bribed and paid them to kill as opposed to some bribe that'll be used to place them in a new location.

Okay, fair enough. But if there were no witnesses or proof to trump the prosecution's 'made up story' to the jury, then what did Mike and Katrina see in the files proving she didn't do it, which was then fed over to Louis? Couldn't they have used it in the first place if Ava had told them? If so, then Ava should have said something from day one when they had a warrant for her arrest.

it depends on flashback episodes are done. The problem is like in this episode is that we already knew the past about Harvey and Dennis. And we already knew about mikes past of being easily duped by his friend even though he has ruined his life more than once. If they hadnt done the story about Harvey being investigated because Dennis was corrupt before, then this next episode would have made sense and glimpse into why Harvey made the jump from the DA, why he dislikes Dennis and why he has that moral code of winning without breaking the rules and laws. As it stands the only new thing we would learn is about Donna and whip cream.

Okay, fair enough. But if there were no witnesses or proof to trump the prosecution's 'made up story' to the jury, then what did Mike and Katrina see in the files proving she didn't do it, which was then fed over to Louis? Couldn't they have used it in the first place if Ava had told them? If so, then Ava should have said something from day one when they had a warrant for her arrest.
they didnt see anything in the file, what they saw and gave to Team Litt was a copy of mock deposition.

flashbacks actually give u some insight on the history of the characters and may even answer some of the questions u might of had throughout the season. therefore, i dont mind it. all the episodes are :smokin

They didn't see anything in the files that proved she didn't do it. That whole scene was trying to figure out a way she could still be head of the company. They have no actual evidence proving what she said. Mike, Harvey, Louis and Katrina believe she didn't do it cuz of her testimony at the mock cross examination they did

To be clear, even if Ava didn't do it she already pleaded guilty to bribery which laid the foundation for the murder charges. I was just saying if Ava went and told the truth at trial the prosecution would just say her story is made up since the ppl she bribed ended up killing those ppl instead of placing them elsewhere. Regardless, prosecution still needs to build a case for things to get to trial while the defense needs to find ways for this not to go to trial and/or get evidence proving she didn't do this.

I'M actually kind of curious about what went on between Harvey and Donna.

Back
Top Bottom