SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

This season is so boring so far.. and then they hit us with a wack flashback episode next week.
mean.gif

All this romance in the show makes the show so bad. Mike and Rachel relationship is so lame and awkward.

Yup. It's getting way too lovey-dovey on the show.

And for the record, if mike messes with Katrina...I called it first, last season! 8)

This season is so boring so far.. and then they hit us with a wack flashback episode next week.
mean.gif

All this romance in the show makes the show so bad. Mike and Rachel relationship is so lame and awkward.

Yep, the show doesn't handle relationships well and it's too centered around Mike's.

I could care less if Ava loses her company or goes to jail...the storyline has gone on too long.

They also should have had Steven chase Donna longer, because there's already enough competition with him being the English version.

Louis has been one of the best parts of the show this year.

I noticed the ratings are really down this year.

Yeah, Luis has been awesome this season. Him wanting to join Donna for yoga was funny.

I'm starting to get tired of this show. Curse of the USA network where you stop caring around season 3-4. I've been liking Graceland a lot more this year.

I haven't even given them other USA shows a chance. Just not compelling. Looks like any of their other cop show but not as bad as Burn Notice.

:rofl: @ Harvey doing the movie thing with Cameron.

:smh: :lol: @ Mike and them not having the balls to say *****, just throwing out negro but saying ************ once. I didn't even catch on to what they were quoting cuz of the way they butchered that part of the lines.

So every time Harvey wins a big case the ritual is to smash Donna? :lol: :smokin :evil:

This ep def moved the plot forward although a lil bit. Harvey thought he won spills beans to Jessica and now **** really gonna hit the fan.

yea, I thought I was hearing things, did he actually say the f word? howd that get pass the censors

I think the censors have quit or have all been paid off.

I remember when I only use to hear cursing on tv when I watched HBO and cable channels like that. Now I'm hearing ***** thrown around daily like it's nothing. It's like the FCC decided that this generation of 5th graders all use curse words so it's okay to let shows use them :lol:

Great episode tonight. It's nice to finally see how the Cameron/Harvey and Harvey/Mike combo are very similar to one another, especially with the way they joke around. And nice touch to end the episode with James Blake, :pimp:.

The whole Mike going to Harvard thing was clearly paralleling Mike and Rachel now :lol: I found it funny cuz it was those two dudes but no way as dramatic.

Last edited:
Mike is going to Harvard now?

:smh: at Harvey...

never EVER EVER! say anything about a deal until it's signed, sealed, delivered, and funds have reflected in your account.

That should be standard procedure for anyone.

But yeah....finally...the wolves are going to be let off their leashes......let there be blood...

never EVER EVER! say anything about a deal until it's signed, sealed, delivered, and funds have reflected in your account.

But yeah....finally...the wolves are going to be let off their leashes......let there be blood...

No he showed Rachel the letter from when he actually got in and was going to explain it to her when he got back from talking with Cameron

perfect example: jeremy piven (ari gold)

dudes are PERFECT for their roles but are not strong enough to carry any major movie. a complimentary or small role, sure. but nothing more.

on that note, i was thinking this show does harvey similar to what entourage did with ari. perhaps harvey says eff it all and starts his own firm and steals clients after he gets out of his clause?

I don't think Jeremy and Gabriel are nowhere near the same caliber, regarding acting skills or anything. I mean I do like and enjoy this show, although this week's episode was kind of boring...but Ari Gold is 'the businessmen' or at least up amongst the best.

BTW music editing has been great on this show with the XX earlier on and I was surprised to hear James Blake :smokin

Last edited:
It would be interesting to find out that Stephen wants his name on the door, which is why he sabotaged Harvey.

After all, did Harvey ever really ask Darby why Stephen was really there?

Harvey just believed what Stephen said, right?

Last edited:

It's like common courtesy among attorneys to give each other a head's up in a case so that it can end since both sides are usually juggling so much other work. I'm pretty sure it's common practice unless the they're *****.

It's like common courtesy among attorneys to give each other a head's up in a case so that it can end since both sides are usually juggling so much other work. I'm pretty sure it's common practice unless the they're *****.

Common courtesy when you made a move on someone?
Jessica earlier in the episode said you should come in the night so they don't see you coming.

Harvey sometimes is too loyal...now look what he's done. Had he just shut up and played chess instead of checkers, he would be able to assess the Stephen situation and withhold the info from Jessica until the right time.

Common courtesy when you made a move on someone?
Jessica earlier in the episode said you should come in the night so they don't see you coming.

Harvey sometimes is too loyal...now look what he's done. Had he just shut up and played chess instead of checkers, he would be able to assess the Stephen situation and withhold the info from Jessica until the right time.
What Jessica was referring to was when she became managing partner of the firm. She was talking about making serious moves. Not day to day client cases.

All Harvey is doing is informing the prosecution that they have no case (something they know) and that he's filing for a dismissal of the charges and no trial. You don't do that in the "night", I mean he had Mike do it in the end. All that did was cause Cameron to speed up getting a witness. It's not a guarantee that if Mike and Harvey don't make that move that Cameron doesn't convince the judge to give him more time. Also nothing is stopping him from arresting Ava again for the same charges since there was no trial.

He messed up the Jessica and Stephen things but that has nothing to do with informing Cameron it was over. He could've done that and not told Jessica anything and deal with Stephen appropriately.

agreed its pretty weak how they keep going from having this case "in the bag" then all the sudden a wild turn puts them behind the 8 ball...then they think they have it won for some reason they never explained and again they are screwed..

none the less the next couple eps look to be legit, finally some actual twists in the plot

Back
Top Bottom