SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

harvey being able to beat anyone up is not realistic. Especially a rugby brute who hangs with murderers. Litt would probably knock harvey down.

Is Columbia law school better than Yale's or was Rachel just happy that she can stay in NY?

Tat scene was realistic. Remember Harvey has been shown training in the ring more than once, even inviting Tanner into the ring. It wasn't a fair fight. Harvey jumped the Stephen while he was still washing his hands/face. That element of surprise was enough to make it realistic. It looked like one or two clear punches, and a lot of shoving. Had it been a one on one straight up encounter, I would agree with you...

Yale is actually ranked higher than harvard right now. Columbia is 4 or 5 depending where you look. harvard and standford battle it out for 2-3. Yup Rachel is going to be a lawyer, she just cant be one at Darby Pearson Specter, unless they change their hiring policy of only harvard law.

Technically that was a only Pearson Hardman by law that they only hire Harvard grads.

Safe to say most of those from Darby International didn't graduate from Harvard...so there's a loop hole.

Last edited:
Scotty was from Harvard, Nigel went to harvard ( not sure if undergrad or law), no word if Huntley and Darby were also harvard guys themselves.

I've officially had it with how corny this show is. Last episode just took it over the top with the cat. Will no longer watch, unappreciated

Yale is actually ranked higher than harvard right now. Columbia is 4 or 5 depending where you look. harvard and standford battle it out for 2-3. Yup Rachel is going to be a lawyer, she just cant be one at Darby Pearson Specter, unless they change their hiring policy of only harvard law.

Technically that was a only Pearson Hardman by law that they only hire Harvard grads.

Safe to say most of those from Darby International didn't graduate from Harvard...so there's a loop hole.

Scotty was from Harvard, Nigel went to harvard ( not sure if undergrad or law), no word if Huntley and Darby were also harvard guys themselves.

Nigel graduated from Cambridge Law School.

Yes. But they were also at another law firm pre-merger with different a hiring policy. So I think that, since the merger happened. The old policy may not be completely in place. Keep in mind, Katrina was hired as well. But I guess you could make the argument that her feet were much more wet compared to the other associates/first years being that she's....is what, a 5th year or would be considered one? As for Rachel, she has been there for a long time and has paid her dues. That certainly has to be taken into consideration. On top of that we know she's gonna be a good lawyer and they wouldn't want to see her go to their competitors, especially her father. If the merger never happened, and there wasn't a loophole. I think she would be the one to set it. As someone pointed out, she's held in high regards at the firm.

Well apparently only 3 people work there. The rest waste everyone's time.

If there was an actual character that was an associate and interesting then Louis getting them back would mean something.

Started watching this a few months ago; enjoyable show.

Trust me, corporate law is just about the most boring (yet, profitable) thing you can do with your J.D., but this show makes it seem entertaining. It's like a corporate law version of "House." This season has been quite good, IMO. They cut out a lot of the Harvard #*!-kissing - which is great. And while you really have to suspend disbelief considering some of the crazy twists in the case involving the oil baroness, it still delivers.

The Stephen ****, that was :smh:

I wonder how Jessica will get out of the merger. That looks like what this whole season is about.

Hey Harold was not that stupid, he was brilliant in law school, thats how Mike was able to get him a better job. he just wasnt the right fit for how Litt is. Working for someone like Nigel would have made a world of difference for Harold. Dont knock Rachel she did a good job with her line of questioning, she was able to portray Litt as a caring likeable person and she was able turn around Harold who all the associates would have related to because of the way Litt treated them. Also keep in mind that Rachel is more highly regarded than the majority of the associates, she has her own office and probably has better paychecks that alot fo the associates.

Yeah, I don't think Harold could handle the "tough love" Louis gives, so he was scared all the time, causing the problems.

the michael vick line had me :rofl:

:rofl:

Columbia is one of the top law schools in the country.
Plus it is in NYC where she wants to stay

Guess she isn't leaving the show

I, too, thought the cat thing dragged on entirely too long.....up until the point where everything came together at the end.

I think you guys are missing a HUGE point in this cat thing.  While the premise of a cat custody battle was lame, it was a way to majorly advance the storyline.  The "cat mock trial" had two incredibly large payouts at the end......1) Rachel showing that she can in fact be a lawyer, and her getting into law school, and 2) Louis getting the associates back.

So while I am in total agreement with you that the cat storyline was stupid, it served its purpose by advancing the storyline a hell of a lot.

I liked it, because Louis is the most entertaining character on the show now.

harvey being able to beat anyone up is not realistic. Especially a rugby brute who hangs with murderers. Litt would probably knock harvey down.

Is Columbia law school better than Yale's or was Rachel just happy that she can stay in NY?

Happy she got in to a school. It's still one of the top law schools.

Wow @ the excuses for the cat nonsense. This show has turned into something my sister watched on the Disney Channel when sue was 10. Just too much goofiness and giggling between Donna, Rachel, and Louis going on. Hopefully it finally returns to it's roots after the discovery

Last edited:
Some of yall are just overreacting.

At best this was one bad ep. If the whole show sucks now or has jumped the shark cuz of the cat ep you might as well stop watching. Now if yall haven't liked the entire season so far well it's clear they went for a different approach in storytelling from episodic with an over arcing story to one long form story told over the entire season with multiple subplots and if you don't like it well you don't like it.

I'm not really seeing excuses for the cat parts of the show anyway. More complaints about it than explaining why it was good or w/e

wow like dude said yall are really in your feelings over this cat episode, show me any show at some point that hasn't pulled some odd story line. This show is great imo will continue watching as always and cant wait to see how this all unfolds.

It's not just the cat @#$@. The show used to have smarter humor, now half the episodes get taken up by Donna and Rachel giggling and gossiping like they're 12. The rest of the show is still good but there's been too much filler kiddie crap

Last edited:
Nope, not only this episode, the entire show is going down the drain if you ask me. This never ending case is pretty boring. Since the merger, a few characters have been introduced, who are mediocre at best, Mike is pretty boring, the same for Harvey's role. The entire show is loosing its edge, Louis is the only reason I actually watched this season.

That was one of the sorriest fight scenes I seen on TV. Almost as bad as Indian action movie scenes. :smh:

I was waiting for someone to comment on that fight :lol:

And I don't think anyone is saying the show is horrible, but anyone who has been watching this show since it first came on realizes that this season is far worse than the first two.

I hope they don't keep doing one case per season.

This season has weakened Donna and Louis, are they're arguably the best characters.

Back
Top Bottom