Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

if diet is 85%, how do the people who are in jail come out shredded/huge?

roll.gif

who told you that?

Originally Posted by wj4

That's only in movies and rap videos.
i've known quite a few people who've been locked up and they came out brolic.

I think it depends on what prison system the inmates are in.

My uncle came out bigger than he went in and he was there for 3 years. He said they ate 3 meals a day but the 3rd meal after his workout was filled withprotein and complex carbs.

Originally Posted by wj4

That's only in movies and rap videos.
i've known quite a few people who've been locked up and they came out brolic.
The ratio is extremely rare. There are dudes who come out and are fat strong...they still fat, but got muscular arms. Of course genetics play abig role in this too. There are folks out there with 6 packs and all they do is eat and never work out.

Theyre not overconsuming or eating bad foods. Does it taste good? I doubt it, but im sure the food service company isnt giving them awful food.

It actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Servings in jail are pretty nutritive. It's not sauteed chicken breast, but it's top ramen in addition to low-sugar type foods.

Their food isn't horrible and they work for their results. If you want mass, you have to train for it. Also, protein is overrated for thegeneral public. If these guys can get results without counting ratios and all that, then you can too. Just focus on clean foods.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Haha, guess I should try to get locked up for a few months and see how I turn out....
roll.gif
Word, man. Forget fat camp...just commit a crime andyou'll come out looking like 50. I'll play Akons "Lock Up" and pour down some V8 veggie juice for you, homie.

I remember reading somewhere that the food is so low in nutrient (and subsequently calories) that it's barely keeping the prisoners alive.

i would die of starvation in prison

i don't think i eat a single thing they would serve there.

btw didn't get 375 today, not even close

Damn 375.. thats like 2.25x my body weight lol

Anyone have a mantra or motto while lifting/working out? Im always for the life hard or get out.

Jail food is gross, but basic and rich in nutrients. That oatmeal be hittin. You prolly lose weight the first few times just getting accustomed to it.

It's more of a factor of the enormous amount of rest they get than the food. As long as they're getting a moderate amount of calories (I'll assumethat most prisons have canteens so those that want a lot of calories prob. get them) rest plays a bigger factor.

Also, a lot of the big dudes in prison are just naturally larger dudes.

Just took 4 days off...ate whatever the he.ll I wanted...I think I've gotten my motivation back for the first time since June. I'm gonna go hard againstarting tomorrow...

My plan is to do full body lifting sessions 2-3x a week. HIIT 2-3x a week and jog 2-3x a week. Workout 5-6 days a week total. Working out and lifting hard isthe easy part for me...what kills me is sticking to a healthy diet for a long period of time. I can go 3 weeks with a perfect diet and then waste it away in 2days
mad.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

best creatine on the market?
creatine monohydrate is creatine monohydrate.

A lot of the more expensive products have other ingredients in addition to creatine but imo those aren't necessary/ can be bought separately (for cheaper).

I usually just get the 1000g tubs. Caps are way overpriced.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

A lot of the more expensive products have other ingredients in addition to creatine but imo those aren't necessary/ can be bought separately (for cheaper).

i dont really get the hype over CEE and the newer creatine variants

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yall dont understand how hard this made me laugh

id cry like paris hilton

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

i dont really get the hype over CEE and the newer creatine variants

Supposedly CEE absorbs better but even if that is true ( it hasn't been proven by any controlled study) it's not as if Creatine mono is expensive. Itprob. stands to reason that a portion of the population absorbs creatine mono better than others. Just like some absorb certain vitamins/minerals moreefficiently than others. The answer than is to take more creatine than prescribed. If a person who absorbs well takes 5g than those with a worse absorptionrate should take 7 or 8 g. Creatine mono is cheap. 200 days worth for $20 usually.

It's just hype because most lay gym goers are simply looking for miracle supps.

Just as an aside p4p creatine may be the best non steroid /steroid precursor supp.

concret_concret.jpg

best creatine i ever used

reason being..............strength on this stuff was top notch. i wouldnt lie to NT fam when it comes to supps.

for some reason though..........i never bought it again. maybe i will this winter.

i use all american efx kre alkalyn right now

all_american_efx_kre-alkalyn.jpg

also those who take mono look into CREAPURE

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yall dont understand how hard this made me laugh

id cry like paris hilton

food is terrible.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

concret_concret.jpg

best creatine i ever used

reason being..............strength on this stuff was top notch. i wouldnt lie to NT fam when it comes to supps.

for some reason though..........i never bought it again. maybe i will this winter.

i use all american efx kre alkalyn right now

all_american_efx_kre-alkalyn.jpg

also those who take mono look into CREAPURE
ton of people i know take kre-alk..........i'll be honest i wrote it off as complete bogus science with the whole buffered/high ph stuff buteveryone i know who took it made very big gains, raved about it , etc. i like that it's in pill form, powder can get annoying.

i've basically stuck with creatine mono......creapure/"german"/micronized creatine def seems to be the best quality mono so that's whati've usually bought.

yo btw wild berry intrabolic is def not as good as citrus ice, but no big still a great product. i hear there is going to be a gaspari sizeon v2 that will belike intrabolic w/hydrolized whey proteins etc. and supposedly will be a better product. hmmmm
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Just took 4 days off...ate whatever the he.ll I wanted...I think I've gotten my motivation back for the first time since June. I'm gonna go hard again starting tomorrow...

My plan is to do full body lifting sessions 2-3x a week. HIIT 2-3x a week and jog 2-3x a week. Workout 5-6 days a week total. Working out and lifting hard is the easy part for me...what kills me is sticking to a healthy diet for a long period of time. I can go 3 weeks with a perfect diet and then waste it away in 2 days
mad.gif
IMO, 3 weeks of dieting then a cheat meal isnt bad, its probably more beneficial to you. After awhile you'll discover you can do 4-5weekswithout cheating. But the important thing is not to be like "sweet 3 weeks is up cheat time" - thats the wrong mentality.

Back
Top Bottom