Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by gatorad3

scraped my knees doin deadlifts today
sick.gif
. Do any of you guys wear pants when ya'll workout?
check your form.

when your headed down poke your hips out and then lean down w/ your back...when the bar gets by your knees you can bend them then.
its the reverse when your going up

i hope that makes sense...im
pimp.gif
right now

I'm guessing this question has already been asked but please excuse me, this is a long thread and I don't have time to look though it...

Ok so, i'm a pretty skinny dude, I was in shape last year but now i'm just skinny lol... I never workout and I never jog or any of that either, I wantto gain my muscle back and possibly put a few more pounds in the process but it seems that my metabolism makes it hard for me to gain any weight what so everand also to put on muscle...

Of course I plan on working out again but i've been hearing about protein shakes and i've never used it before, I was just wondering would takingprotein shake be the best way and also to those who use it does it help significantly?

Thanks in advance.

yep ive stated cheapvitamins.com a few times already

thats my number 1 online supplement source, based out of MA.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

so lurkin youre at 200?

i probably am too but not from putting on any mass
smh.gif
Son, stay away from the frat parties.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

wow i just started wearing a hoody for my jogs
laugh.gif
100 degrees
sick.gif

myofusion tastes amazing after this i'll try intrapro, and the oats and whey
I've been doing this from the start, also with sweatpants

i do it at night though and def need to shower because my shirt is soaking wet
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

so lurkin youre at 200?

i probably am too but not from putting on any mass
smh.gif
Son, stay away from the frat parties.
laugh.gif
stayin in tonight
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

feel bad getting %%%! faced 3 nights in a row so im gonna take tonight off and go crazy tomorrow

what kind of college student am i?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Went to Trader Joe's this morning and copped the Ezekiel bread Al been talking about. The joint is significantly heavier than the other bread. Also coppedtheir brand of whey protein since my MGN is about to run out.

i ate a whole lot of food last night...smh at me...crab legs...spanish rice..and some wings...im going to the gym in a bit wondering how long should i docardio i usually do 1 hour but since i ate a whole lot prolly 2 also lately since i've been back at the gym ive been sweating a lot and easily i don'tknow why i feel like my lips are all dry every 30 minutes from sweating

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i ate a whole lot of food last night...smh at me...crab legs...spanish rice..and some wings...im going to the gym in a bit wondering how long should i do cardio i usually do 1 hour but since i ate a whole lot prolly 2 also lately since i've been back at the gym ive been sweating a lot and easily i don't know why i feel like my lips are all dry every 30 minutes from sweating
Write in sentences so it's easier to read.

1 hour of cardio is pretty good, a bit too long IMO unless you're in a class. You can get the same out of a 30 min cardio if you increase the intensity. If that meal is once in a while, don't worry about it. Allow yourself one 'real meal' per week. If you're sweating a lot, make sureyou're hydrated. I'm sure you're not consuming enough water, that's why your lips are dry.

Tip for those who are interested...don't always be fool by low fat or non fat products because of the low calorie as sugar can be hidden in another formsuch as fructose, hydrogenated oil or corn syrup. I fell for this for the longest. Now I buy stuff with minimal ingredients.

I just took the past 4 days off from anything exercise-related, stopped my nutrient count, cleared my mind of everything working out/staying in shape and Ifeel GREAT.

I'm going to get back into everything again tomorrow, but that time away did wonders for me. Highly recommended.

Originally Posted by Durden7

I just took the past 4 days off from anything exercise-related, stopped my nutrient count, cleared my mind of everything working out/staying in shape and I feel GREAT.

I'm going to get back into everything again tomorrow, but that time away did wonders for me. Highly recommended.

Agreed, I haven't done any intense excercise since thurdsay and can't wait to get back into it tommorow, feel good myself.

Back
Top Bottom