Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea i like kre alk

i believe in it.......great price an last a long time.
From a scientific standpoint though one form of creatine cannot be any better than another. One form may be more efficient in that you'd haveto take less of it but all have the same basic creatine. They will be able to take you close to a 100% creatine level and nothing past.
Creatine mono is so cheap that even if you have to take 2x the recommended dosage it's still more cost effective than the other variants.

idk I just get this stuff.. 2.2 lbs for $20.

835003002276.jpg

Also for those that are just starting out using it remember to take high glycemic carbs along with your serving of creatine.

wawa

i get what youre saying

kre alk you dont cycle and no side effects

myself and many others as joe has state like kre alk....the price is not an issue kre alk is not even expenisve like that

are you familiar with the word creatinine?

1 or 2 people have mentioned it before.......

anyways shaun T 60 day insanity program has now hit ebay...........ive read a lot of reviews/feedback on it an im def interested.

ill just gonna go thru each dvd myself i wont be following the actual schedule. maybe keep the ones i actually like/wanna keep.

damn, i am real late. im barely seeing this post.
smh

i need some advice.
so im trying to get in shape.

i work out about 4x a week. im 5'5 at 150. trying hit 145 muscle.

biceps and triceps one day and chest and back the other .

cardio all four days.

what are some good workouts?

or some good diets?

also, if anyone can school me on protein shakes, and which ones are the best and when they should be taken.

thanks NT

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

Let us know if those insanity videos are actually good, they looked interesting....

yep, dunno if you have checked or not but there is many youtube reviews/comments on the product also. for those who dont know this is the program its 10 DVDs

The Insanity Workout DVDs

Disc 1 - Dig Deeper & Fit Test
Disc 2 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Disc 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance
Disc 4 - Cardio Recovery
Disc 5 - Pure Cardio & Abs
Disc 6 - Cardio Abs
Disc 7 - Core Cardio & Balance
Disc 8 - Max Interval Circuit
Disc 9 - Max Interval Plyo
Disc 10 - Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs

Man, my neighbor is doing a triathlon tomorrow. It seems like dude been training on the low. I would've been down to do it with him, like Rocky and Apollo,haha.

Any of you dudes plan on doing something like that? An endurance competition of some sort?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea i like kre alk

i believe in it.......great price an last a long time.
From a scientific standpoint though one form of creatine cannot be any better than another. One form may be more efficient in that you'd have to take less of it but all have the same basic creatine. They will be able to take you close to a 100% creatine level and nothing past.
Creatine mono is so cheap that even if you have to take 2x the recommended dosage it's still more cost effective than the other variants.

idk I just get this stuff.. 2.2 lbs for $20.

835003002276.jpg

Also for those that are just starting out using it remember to take high glycemic carbs along with your serving of creatine.

i do the high - gi carb thing for a couple reasons

but a recent study showed salt does just as good of a job as sugar, etc. in aiding in creatine uptake post-workout. just a heads up for anyone who'strying to avoid sugar and the like all together.

lurkin- just to clarify i dont think cycling is necessary for any sort of creatine......once your muscles reach the point where they are saturated with it youjust keep maintaining that saturation by continuing to take it......it doesn't become less effective over time or anything like that.

wj4- nope but when i was little i told myself id run a marathon before i died......who knows
laugh.gif

joe ive heard both sides.....

my point is with kre alk you def dont have to cycle............i def like the science behind it, gives me peace of mind lol

Im about 230 right now i used to be and usually am about 180-190 and ishould be about that for my height (6'2") i have a small problem with gyming it up so i was wondering if anyone knows a good dietary supplement anddiet plan i can get on to shed at least 30 lbs off by the summer time.. not looking for od changes but i wanna stop this fatness in itstracks...

206 pages an you come in here with that garbage?

first off 30lbs overweight is considered obese.................

shed is 10lbs an under imo.....................dont be afraid to admit you needa just LOSE WEIGHT

2nd were not givin you any bs "magic pill" recc. ( not to mention there is so much info in this thread already)

this is a motivation thread............what is your small problem with gyming if i may ask? if you cant gym there are other things you can do an if you wannastop the fatness in its tracks youre right about one thing you gonna need to change the diet asap.

youre an inch taller than me what are you like 20 yrs old? we as men should be in the best shape of our lives at the great 20 years.......

what is youre schedule like?

true

and yeah i have no clue how people, especially skinny and/or fat ones, arent crazy motivated to hit the gym......pretty much everyone i know goes to the gymregularly and wants to look their best

anyway

good news, losing 30 lbs won't be that hard with a proper diet and an adequate amount of exercise.

hopefully you get hooked and stay working out even when you reach your weigh-loss goal......search thru this thread, more than enough info on diet and workouttips (from lifting to hiit/cardio etc.)

btw i ordered 2 bottles of bioforge

natty test booster, no ph's or ds's or anything

researched all the ingredients, all actually seem to be good for you, product is very legit, works great.....probably will run it for 4 weeks and see how itgoes.

or maybe not. but it is very tempting right now.......i see zero risks and a decent amount to gain from it. only 4 ingredients, no prop blend:

Forslean (20% forskolin) - 250mg
Epimedium (40% icariin) - 400mg
Indole-3-carbinol - 300mg
OptiZinc - 50mg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Originally Posted by wj4

if diet is 85%, how do the people who are in jail come out shredded/huge?
That's only in movies and rap videos.
i've known quite a few people who've been locked up and they came out brolic.
Well a majority of those convicts have high testosterone levels that's how they have the balls to do the crazy stuff that put them in prison in the first place. high testosterone + nothing to do but working out= jacked
not to be a #!*% but you dude you clearly just made this up.

Originally Posted by wj4

Well a majority of those convicts have high testosterone levels that's how they have the balls to do the crazy stuff that put them in prisonin the first place. high testosterone + nothing to do but working out= jacked

Is eating 1 or 2 meals a day bad, while tryna get cut and losing weight? I'm nvr all that hungry, and alot of times I eat and then sleep, or eat the. Laydown is that bad? I've heard that makes u gAin weight I can't have that, I'm 510 170 I was 5'10 155 in January, smh but I kno some is musclebut most is fat. In my stomach.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by wj4

Well a majority of those convicts have high testosterone levels that's how they have the balls to do the crazy stuff that put them in prison in the first place. high testosterone + nothing to do but working out= jacked
not to be a #!*% but you dude you clearly just made this up.
laugh.gif

Ain't no way in hell I'll believe that without evidence.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Is eating 1 or 2 meals a day bad, while tryna get cut and losing weight? I'm nvr all that hungry, and alot of times I eat and then sleep, or eat the. Lay down is that bad? I've heard that makes u gAin weight I can't have that, I'm 510 170 I was 5'10 155 in January, smh but I kno some is muscle but most is fat. In my stomach.
You're making the typical mistake....

People think that eating 1 or 2 meals a day is the way to go when to lose weight. That is far from the truth. You need to analyze what you eat and cut outthe crappy stuff.

IMO you don't want to take in less than 1,000 cals a day no matter how obese you are. Below that point, you're taking in not enough energy and thebody will end up storing more fat because it will be shocked and be in an emergency mode.

I don't think you're that bad off at 5'10'' and 170 lbs. If you get on the grind now you can easily get down to how you were by summertime, if not be in a better shape than that.

IMO you shouldn't worry about eating and then sleeping, but rather stay in the daily range. Calculate your BMR on Google, just type in "BMRCalculator" to get an idea of how much you should take in.

And start exercising. If you don't exercise and just diet, sure you will lose weight...but you will look skinny fat.

My diet took a hit this past weekend. My grandmother passed(r.i.p) and her funeral was friday, so, of course soul food was the meal of choice all weekend.Plus, partying with my cousins who I hadn't seen in a while, kept the drinks coming.

But, I'm back on it today
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Prisoners eat way healthier than most americans do. The people that set the nutrition plan for prisons also set nutrition plans for schools worldwide. They give the kids all the junk because it creates a huge profit. Usually the healthier you eat, the better your brain functions, so they dont wantprisoners going all haywire. They are bad enough as it is.

It really depends on what kinda jail you are in, my uncle was in a federal pen and they fed him %++$.
My sister was in a state pen and she said she could basically eat whatever she wanted (this can be good or bad in terms of bodybuilding)
Why are we even arguing over this?
laugh.gif

Is eating 1 or 2 meals a day bad, while tryna get cut and losing weight? I'm nvr all that hungry, and alot of times I eat and then sleep, or eat the. Lay down is that bad? I've heard that makes u gAin weight I can't have that, I'm 510 170 I was 5'10 155 in January, smh but I kno some is muscle but most is fat. In my stomach.
Eating 1 or 2 meals a day CAN work. Look up Eat Stop Eat and the Warrior Diet. Both are effective means of cutting fat.

Anyone have tips/advice for running in the cold?

Wanted to start riding the bike this morning and it was freezing!

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Eating 1 or 2 meals a day CAN work. Look up Eat Stop Eat and the Warrior Diet. Both are effective means of cutting fat.
anyone else look into these plans to see if they really work?
I'd love to do this since i hate eating5-6 meals a day...its too much
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom