STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yesterday I finally went to Fitness Premier had a 2 week pass since the 3rd but couldn't find time to go smh. This was my 1st professional gym expeirence and it was good. The people was cool and the gym was nice. Doing cardio in a gym is way better than walking. In the gym you can really feel it, heart beating fast, sweating, legs/thighs burning, out of breath and I love it. A matter of fact I'm going their this morning and I'm becoming a member as soon as this pass expires.

Good, stick with it.

Ready to switch up gyms. Just got a free 7 day pass at Golds, never been so I'm gonna check it out.

Anybody go to Golds and enjoy it?

As for protein supplements, I go with ON. It's not an amazing taste but the profile is amazing. On top of that, it's easy to get a pound for around $8 which I haven't seen other proteins go for. I could be wrong though since I only just started checking out BB.com.
Pound for $8 of ON? Where they do that at? 
nerd.gif

I've been using Walmart brand for $15 for 2 pounds. Cheapest I could find, gets the job done. 

Im in the process of bulking. But i think i need a new leg routine. I feel like theres something better. Can you guys recommend me some stuff?

On leg days i do

Leg press
Squat
Quad curls
Hamstring curls
Standing calf raises

Checked in 287 this morning. Feels good man.

I'm about to replace bent over rows with dumbbell rows, still debating.

Im in the process of bulking. But i think i need a new leg routine. I feel like theres something better. Can you guys recommend me some stuff?
On leg days i do
Leg press
Squat
Quad curls
Hamstring curls
Standing calf raises
Hack squats

Lunges

On leg days i do
Leg press
Squat

Quad curls
Hamstring curls
Standing calf raises
Gets no better than those two my man, just up your weight and lower your reps.

I was going to wait to my pass expire to become a member but I said eff it, I'm going to become a member today
nthat.gif

That cardio ain't no joke for a fat man
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was going to wait to my pass expire to become a member but I said eff it, I'm going to become a member today :nthat:
That cardio ain't no joke for a fat man :lol:

I started out by walking 1.5-2 mile every day, then made my way to the eliptical at a slow pace, now I go crazy on it.

On leg days i do
Leg press
Squat
Quad curls
Hamstring curls
Standing calf raises
Stop doing curls it's horrible for you knees 
happy.gif

As for protein supplements, I go with ON. It's not an amazing taste but the profile is amazing. On top of that, it's easy to get a pound for around $8 which I haven't seen other proteins go for. I could be wrong though since I only just started checking out BB.com.

And whats this about 8 DOLLARS FOR A LB OF ON?!?!?

Finally Reached 100 Pounds Lost
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
Congrats bro that's awesome I'm trying to lose a 100 also. Post some before and after pics if you can. I got some easy ?s for you if you don't mind.

How long did it take?

What did you eat?

What exercise did you do?

How much did you weigh before? and much do you weigh now?

Finally Reached 100 Pounds Lost :smokin :nthat:
Congrats bro that's awesome I'm trying to lose a 100 also. Post some before and after pics if you can. I got some easy ?s for you if you don't mind.
How long did it take?
What did you eat?
What exercise did you do?
How much did you weigh before? and much do you weigh now?

It took almost 2 years because of the diet discipline

a lot of chicken and turkey and veggies.

I weighted 295 now I'm at 194.

Anyone take superpump max? Im considering taking it but when I took the original I had the worst feeling afterwards mentally, hard to explain. DId it have 1,3/DMAA? Does MAX have it?

THANK YOU

Time to rely focus on my hang/power cleans, calf strength and core strength. I can finally grab rim. I accomplished one of my goals a few weeks ago by hitting a ball over a fence and now its time to focus on dunking a ball.

6 feet, 190ish and white. Bad combination for dunking.

I'm at my goals right now in terms of weight. I'm 5'10" at a steady 175 lbs and 9.7% BF. That was my original goal but I think I'm going to get up to 180 and focus on my chest (especially upper) and biceps. Those two muscles are so damn stubborn for me, no matter how hard I work them. Once I got to my desired size, I'll go on a cut to get to <8%BF

Back
Top Bottom