STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

let us know how it goes, i wanted to take it before but i forgot why i didnt go through with it. this was awhile back tho

Will definitely report back bro. I'm hoping this helps a bit.

What exactly does Yohimbe do?
Right now I take
ECG green tea extract 1 pill, 2 CLA, 2 Fish Oil, and one Opt Men Multi Vitamin per meal 2-3 times a day.
I see your suppose to take Yohimbe fasted so I assume I could take it right when I wake up.
Does it aid fat loss? I found some dirt cheap and wanna pull the trigger.

Well i'm taking Yohimbine. Here's the differences: http://www.livestrong.com/article/152228-yohimbine-vs-yohimbe/

^^also try mixed grip with those DLs

I tried both sides today. I'm a righty but for whatever reason it seemed like my left side grip was stronger

What do you mean your left is stronger

My right hand's grip was the one slipping. My left grip was fine

With a regular grip my right hand was slipping. Went palm up with my right and it slipped, went palm up with my left and the right was slipping

Last edited:
saw an angel of God at the gym earlier. How would y'all go about striking up a conversation at the gym?

Made eye contact and smiled. If I see her again, I'm going to ask her to marry me... straight up lol

:smokin

saw an angel of God at the gym earlier. How would y'all go about striking up a conversation at the gym?
Made eye contact and smiled. If I see her again, I'm going to ask her to marry me... straight up lol
smokin.gif
Ask her what her motivation for the day is (since you see her all the time). See where it goes from there.

Ask her what her motivation for the day is (since you see her all the time). See where it goes from there.

that is the thing. First time i have seen her. And i work out regularly...

Going to go at the same time to see if i 'accidentally' run into her again

I have a question for those who are cutting...

Do you go by your daily macros? Or do you eat past them and hit your "net" calories?

I go for the former, eff eating what I just burned off busting my *** literally in the gym.

that is the thing. First time i have seen her. And i work out regularly...

Going to go at the same time to see if i 'accidentally' run into her again

It's tough man. I dont wanna be that tool trying to mack while she's working out, sweating and **** lol. I wait until they take a break or leave around the same time I do.

I have a question for those who are cutting...

Do you go by your daily macros? Or do you eat past them and hit your "net" calories?

I go for the former, eff eating what I just burned off busting my *** literally in the gym.

Been wondering this too. Honestly depends how hungry I am

Probably should do the daily macros more though :smh:

For cutting I try to meet my split and not go over my daily calories, its not hard once you get it down and know what/how much to eat during each meal. I get at least 175-200g of protein from foods alone on a 1,800 calorie cut, hardest thing is staying under 100g carbs
mean.gif

I went to the YMCA today and got on their balance/manual scale and it came out to 317lbs. So the digital scale at Fitness Premier gave me the correct weight when it said 319lbs (11/3). The balance/manual scale at my school's fitness center was way off when it said 305lbs (11/1). I knew I didn't lose 27lbs in 1 month plus the 13lbs sounded more realistic. Now I feel some closure since I know how much weight I actually lost in 1 month. Can't wait to see how much weight I'm going to lose this month.

It's tough man. I dont wanna be that tool trying to mack while she's working out, sweating and **** lol. I wait until they take a break or leave around the same time I do.
then you come off as a stalker?

Lol naw Im saying, if she happens to be leaving when I do...so basically I'm just hoping we happen to bounce at the same time

Just it my BF% measured. Current stats are:
5'10"
175 lbs
9.7%

Gonna get down to 8.5-9% so I can actually see abs because they're not in just yet

Just got a membership to planet fitness. I'm also trying to eat healthier, cutting out burgers and soda. 

Just it my BF% measured. Current stats are:
5'10"
175 lbs
9.7%
Gonna get down to 8.5-9% so I can actually see abs because they're not in just yet
Can you explain "just not in yet?" You really cant see your abs at 9.7%? Are you sure your bf% is accurate? Not knocking you at all, everyone is different. If your at 9.7% now & you wanna get down to that 8.5-9%, you only have to lose maybe 3 pounds max to get to that %.

Also, Weighted sit ups. Do them.

Can you explain "just not in yet?" You really cant see your abs at 9.7%? Are you sure your bf% is accurate? Not knocking you at all, everyone is different. If your at 9.7% now & you wanna get down to that 8.5-9%, you only have to lose maybe 3 pounds max to get to that %.

Also, Weighted sit ups. Do them.

I'm 99% sure it's accurate. It was measured with the machine that sends an electric current through your body. My body is weird. I'm pretty cut all the way around, I just got a gut. I'm also get pretty bloated. I might just go on a small diet and cut for a week or two to try and shed a few pounds.

Last edited:
anyway to prevent protein farts.. its 6:25pm i've been farting since 3pm
I'd say drink more water. A lot of common problems like this can be attributed to not drinking enough water. A rule of thumb is to get ~a gallon a day. This can easily be obtained if you drink a glass before, during, and after a meal

I think I pinched a nerve in my upper back last night while doing squats :smh:…it hurt to breathe all night and most of today. This better not keep me out of the gym for too long. I've been getting stronger the last few weeks and got a little to confident trying to squat 375 on my own...hopefully I'll be good to go by Monday

Back
Top Bottom